Who is she?

Soundwave's p.o.v

Today, the still unnamed femme is following me on her fifth day of staying, seeing what I am doing every day. I am typing on my computer, decoding messages and checking for any transmissions like I do every day. I am still searching for the girl, but without success. As I look to the side, I see the femme recharging, helm resting in her servo. She looks peaceful. I take my attention back and check every camera and check our energon layer, which is soon empty. Getting a reading of a small energon mine, I commlink Starscream to gather a small team to get it and inform Megatron. A light glow blinds my visor, right into my optics and look beside me. I watch as the different plates of metal move and change into position, revealing the human I've been looking for. I know my mission is to bring her to Megatron, but they're the same, my friend. Turning her to Megatron would mean I don't value our friendship we've build up, not that I do. But she is the only one to know as personal as she does, no one else, not even my master. So I choose to poke her. I wonder how this is possible, because it shouldn't be. As Shockwave would put it; illogical. I have taken notice of her unstable emotional condition, which might have caused her to loose energy much faster. I still wonder what caused all this mess for her. I poke her again, hopefully waking her up, but it doesn't work. I hear pedes thumbing against the floor, indicating their arrival. Carefully, I pick her up and place her on the shelf over me and behind one of my extra visors I keep in case of one cracking. I start typing as the door slide open and Megatron walks in, Starscream following." Working, I see?" I nod, using Knockout's voice to answer him. I show the coordinates to the mine, receiving a satisfied, yet threatening smile from Megatron.
When he left, she comes out crawling from behind the visor." Is he gone?" I nod to her question and she jumps down onto the table, sitting by the computer." How?" I ask in breakdown's voice, not looking away from the screen. No one is around but me and no cameras or listeners to know." Experiments by my carrier and sire. They tested me and my brother before doing the same to themselves. And before you ask, yes, you're the only one knowing this." I stop my work, listening to her and proving it." Is it painful?" I ask, using multiple voices at once. I hate not being able to speak with my own, but that opportunity passed long before she existed. Her eyes darkened, but she gives me a short smile, knees to chest." Yes, at first it was, when you couldn't transform fully. Stuck in between problematically, you can't move properly and you bleed and just want to scream. Something I wish no one else to go through." I pick her up in my servo and put her on my shoulder, letting her see my work, leaning against my protecting neck plates. The pain reminds me too much of my own. She suffered losing part of her cybertronian identity and I suffered losing my voice. We're both much alike when I think about it. We both think and talk logically and we are technology geeks, another thing in common and other stuff. Before either of us can react, Knockout walks in unannounced like usual, somehow undetected by my audio receptors." Hey Soundwave, I need..." He falls silent, optics on the human leaning against my neck plates. He then looks surprised at me and I grit my denta out of bad habit. Knockout walks over and tries to take her, but I slap his servo away, protecting her." She is the one we've been looking for! Why are you protecting her? Who's side are you on? And don't you fragging dare scratch my paint again." He glares at us both.  I look down on her and she looks back before nodding." Don't you dare tell anyone about me, do you understand Knockout?" She glares back, her hand transforming into a blaster directed at his spark housing. He steps back, servos in the air, showing he stands down. I put her down on the floor, allowing her to transform fully into the well known femme." Well, do I get a name at least?" She puts away her blaster and lean against the wall, arms crossed over her chassis in a deep process." Yes, you can call me (f/c) Cyber." She walks out, leaving us startled. I walk over to my computer and returns to my work." You never gave me an answer!" He blurts out, making me turn to him." I'm a Decepticon. We're allies, nothing more." I transmit through the visor, making him shake his helm and walk out again, hopefully keeping it secret.

(y/n) p.o.v

Knockout walks into my quarter with many questions asked, making my processor hurt. I do my best answering them and avoid the uncomfortable ones." Why do you trust him? He is the most loyal to Megatron out of all of us." He says, clearly hurt because we're good friends, my first Decepticon friend." He found out on accident. I fell asleep and couldn't keep my form up. I have limits. The only reason I came here was to get away from my own problems! I just found out my sparkmate has been inter-coursing with another femme and I needed space. I'm already stressed enough, I just..." I break down again, letting all my frustrations out through my energon tears. I can't take the pressure. Not as the things are now. He hugs me out of nowhere, our argument forgotten." I'm sorry, okay? I-" I laugh at his pathetic attempt to apologize, his ego to big to do it properly. I try my tears and smile, feeling a little better than before. I shake my helm and find two of the same device I have given Soundwave." Take this. You'll be able to contact me since I don't have the same commlink like you guys. Give the other one to Breakdown." I smile, handing the two small devices to him." It's the same way I got to know Soundwave better. But don't forget, you'll always be one of my best friend like many others I consider friends or allies." I smile, pet his shoulder and leave my quarters, heading to the main bridge to blackmail myself into my first mission with style.