School

No one's p.o.v

Receiving the upgraded visor and lots of practicing and shopping, the first day of school is today morning. Putting on some clothes, (y/n) wears a tie-dye sweat-shirt with jeans, tucked down up front and a belt. She puts half of her hair up in a ponytail. When done, she knocks on Soundwaves door to wake him up, but before she could do so, he opens it. He is wearing a black turtleneck blouse with a dark purple vest over it, reaching him mid stomach and black ripped jeans with a chain to the side. She blushes lightly at him and he chuckles with a small smile. He ruffles his black hair to the side." What time is it?" The visor speaks for him in his supposedly real voice after doing scans on his throat and creating the voice from it. So deep and soft and hushed like a warm breeze on a soft summer day." It's soon 7.30, so let's eat and walk to the bus stop since I don't want to drive. Just stick to me if anything happens." He simply nods and they sit down to eat.

They pack up everything needed and lock the door. Outside the sun shines high in the sky and the few clouds are moving. A breeze follows up by the beautiful sight of september. Slowly following each other, they make it to the stop just in time as the bus rounds the corner to their street." You ready, Sebastian?" He nods at the new name around the other high schoolers. As the doors open, the loud talking of all students fall out the door and as they walk in, only few seats are empty. The first one has gum all over it, the next looks dirty, but the third? Just like the other two seats. Finally they find a seat clean enough for them and sit down. All while looking for a seat, every student stared at the pair. They sit and watch the buildings pass the window on their way to school.

Outside the building, the two meet up with Raf, Jack and Miko and talk for a short while. They have half an hour or so before classes start." I have to show Sebs around with the other new students! We'll see you later." The group splits up once again and the two head to the councilors office. On the way, a loud crowd of girls are surrounding the lockers and it catches their curiosity. Sadly, it is the person (y/n) never wanted to see again, Daniel, her ex. Before she can go unnoticed, he sees her with a bright smile." (y/n)! Hey, how are-" His smile disappears when he sees Soundwave beside her." Who is he? Are you cheat-" Before he even finish, she buts in." Don't start that, Daniel. There is a reason I broke up with you, damn cheater! Girls, leave him alone, he ain't loyal. He cheated on me and now, he is stalking me, apparently." The shock on his face when the crowd of girls walk disperse was priceless and that moment is something (y/n) will never forget." Besides, who he is doesn't concern you, asshole. Sadly I have to show you around now with the other three. Come on." The anger in her is boiling, but she keeps it down and force a smile. She looks up at Soundwave to see him just as mad as her.

Meeting up at the councilors office, two people are waiting, one of them being Anika, an old friend of (y/n) and Teddy, Anika's twin brother. The three know each other from holidays in another state, where both families had a cottage, but four years ago they sold the cottages and haven't talked a lot since." Oh my god! (y/n)! It's been so long! You go here?! We moved here a few weeks ago!" Anika smiles and run up to hug (y/n) as well as Teddy." Alright, this is everyone? Let me show you around school!"

(y/n) shows upstairs classes, all downstairs classrooms, the separate gym, the library and the school's canteen. The bell signals for the first lessons today and they split up. (y/n) with Soundwave, Teddy with Daniel and Anika heads off on her own." Show me your schedule." Their first lessons together is math. They have at least three classes together on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but the other two days, they only have one lesson together. They walk into the an almost empty classroom and take a seat beside each other just as the second bell rings. Soon the class is flooded with students and the teacher enters." Alright class! Welcome back from holidays, I hope it went well. As you know, I am Miss Astlof, your math teacher. Today we will take it easy and talk about the summer and what we'll do the following year. Also, we have a new student today, please introduce yourself." Soundwave makes a small nod and stands up: Hi everyone, I am Sebastian Wave. I am 17 years old and moved to the city a few months ago and (y/n) is my friend and we live on the same street. I like... Animals and math and technology, that's all." The visor speaks for him as he sits down again. You could tell he is a little nervous by the slightly shaking hands of his." Thank you, mister Wave, now let's start!" This is going to be a long day.