Breaking up

(y/n) p.o.v

Ever since we texted the first time, we've been doing it almost every day around the same time, it becoming a routine. Whenever someone asks me who I am texting, my answer is always the same; my best friend. I am so glad I corrected his name to his initials and a smiley, indicating a relationship. Though I do have a boyfriend and Miko knows that. He is in Las Vegas, a long distance relationship between us, but we were together not long ago. I wonder how he is doing because I forgot he existed since so much has happened lately. I hope to see him soon again. I get a text from his mom.

Alexei: Hi darling, I know you and my son are in a relationship, but could you please keep the noise down?
(y/n): I'm sorry, what? I am at home???

I look up confused before it hits me. My heart feels heavy, my stomach turning.

Alexei: He told you that he would bring his girlfriend home?
Alexei: Oh!
Alexei: Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, sweetheart.
(y/n): No, it's okay, just tell him I want to talk.
Alexei: I will. I'm sorry honey, you deserve better than him

I can taste the salty tears on my red cheeks. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed. How many times had he done this? I feel disgusted, repulsed even, by him, but more so by myself. How could I have trusted him. I look around to see no one, everyone doing their own, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee picking up their charge from their homes and bringing them here. I can feel my heart shatter when the phone rings. My fingers tightening around my phone, anger building up like boiling water. I don't want to see his face ever again. I answer the call of him." Hey (y/n)! Why did you want to talk?" His breathing his shallow and hard, like he has been training. I take a deep breathe, anger and betrayal taking over me." Are you fucking serious?! Why? You're cheating on me! How long has this been going on, Daniel?! No, fuck you! I hate you and I don't want you anywhere near me ever again, asshole! I am fucking done." I hang up before he can even answer, blocking his number and finally breaking down into tears, knees to my chest. I might've yelled loudly because Optimus, Wheeljack and Ratchet came out to see what was going on. In anger, I take a wrench from the floor and throw it across the room, staying in the wall as the three Autobots enter the base." I should've known." I sink down into the yellow couch, sobbing loudly." Hey girl, how are- (y/n)!" Miko runs over to me, taking me into a much needed hug. I cry onto her shoulder, Jack and Raf comforting me.
After calming down from my breakdown, I show them my texts with his mother and Miko swear out loud enough for Bulkhead to step in and calm her." What is going on?" My broken (e/c) eyes meet Optimus'  bright blue optics. Ratchet pulls out the wrench from the wall." You know, I have a lover. It's kind of like a sparkmate, but not on that level. Well, I just found out he has been cheating on me. To make it easier to understand, he had been inter-coursing with another girl or multiple." The bots stop in their tracks, optics wide. On Cybertron, that would be an offline sentence. Now they understood my cursing and yelling." I think... I need some time to pull myself together, alone and away from here. I'll be staying at Olivia's place for some days. I just... Can't, sorry." They let me go through the door understandingly with a bag of my belongings and let me go. Far enough away, I transformed and fly to Nemesis, my third home. I just need to get away from earth, into some place that could easily distract me from this broken heart." Welcome back." Knockout says with a sly smile and we talk. He and Breakdown comfort me like older brothers and made me smile.