Found you ~

(y/n) p.o.v

It has been five days since the rescue mission and I haven't seen anyone. I lay in my bed, not bothering to do much but stare at the ceiling. My heart feels so heavy in my chest it almost hurts. I look at my hand, a necklace wrapped around my fingers. A small star locket with Nick's name on the back. I still remember how it all went down. I remember the day clearly, how he gave it to me before disappearing.' If you ever need me or help, this will guide you. Remember, I love you sis and I do this to protect us.' I never knew what he meant and I still don't. Sometimes I even doubt his words. That was the last thing he said to me before disappearing that day. The same day as today, now seven years ago. In two weeks, he'll turn 21, three years older than me. I look at the picture on my dresser, getting lost in his kind blue eyes. I blink, my phone buzzing again. Miko, Raf and Jack has been trying to contact me for the past three hours because they know about this day. They're trying every year to get me out of the room on this day. I close my heavy eyelids, a sigh leaving me. I'm alone, all on my own in this empty house. Mom and dad haven't returned, either dead or restoring their lab, but why should I care? It's only 10am and I feel so drained already. I sigh once again, getting out of bed and walking into the room opposite me. Nick's room. It has been left the same way since he disappeared, everything untouched for months. I do clean it at times, but I leave everything the same way. I've tried every now and again to see any clues to where he went, but nothing has. I look at the dust collected room, the last time cleaned was two months ago. I rarely go in there other than today to remember him. To try and find him, stay with him or collect my thoughts after a rough day. I open the closet door and take out a black hoodie with the word 'Rock' on the chest in 3D. I put it over my t-shirt, even if it is really hot outside and hug it closer to me. It makes me feel closer to him. It still smells like him, as if he is there. The hoodie reaches under my hips, way to big for me. I smile and leave the room. I flinch at the sound of a honk and look outside my window and down on the street. A yellow Camaro with black stripes waiting for me outside and I sigh. It's Bumblebee. The Autobots are probably worried about me, especially my new dad, since I haven't spoken to him after that day.

Bumblebee lets me out of the car before transforming and I look around to see Miko, Raf and Jack coming at me." You haven't responded to any of my texts! I was worried si- Is that one of his hoodies?" I nod, holding it closer to me. I walk with them over to the yellow couch to play some games. I yawn again, not having slept all night. I look around and see Ratchet coming out of the med-bay. He looks at me head to toe and frown." Sweetspark, you're sleep-deprived, you haven't eaten anything yet and you're depressed. What has gotten you in such mood today?" I sigh, all worried optics and eyes on me." Today is the day Nick went missing, seven years ago." I hug the hoodie closer to me. I roll my eyes and curl into a ball, taking up most space of the couch. I put my hand around the star and look up in the ceiling. I have already given up on the day." You get your ass off the couch now and call your boyfriend to hang out in San Francisco like last time!" Miko says, making me choke on my own spit. She smirks, laughing at my silly reaction on the matter." My, what now?! Who could possibly-" She giggles, pointing at my phone showing that someone has texted me. That someone is Soundwave. He wants to meet up in San Francisco like Miko said. He texted someone wanted to meet me, I wonder who. I text him that I'll be there. I look up to see Ratchet shake his helm and return to the med-bay. I shake my own head, a sigh leaving me as I walk out of the base." See you guys later!" I run out of the main entrance and into the sky of freedom.

Soundwave's p.o.v

After the first visit at the cliff, I liked going there and had done it many times. Today is different. There is a man right where we sat, looking over the view. He has short black hair under a black cap turned backwards, obvious black tattoo around his neck. From what I can see from behind, he is wearing a black hoodie, his feet over the cliff. I hear him sigh and get up. He is wearing white pants with black shoes. He turns and looks at me, my choice of clothes weird. He has blue eyes and little facial hair. Under the unzipped hoodie, he is wearing a black and white flannel, few necklaces around his neck. His posture is slump. I remember when (y/n) had described him to me and it somewhat matches the description if Nick is older as when she last saw him. He passes me, hands in pockets" Are you Nick (l/n)?" I ask, the name said with her voice. He stops, his shoulders tense as he turns around wide eyed." Do you know her?! Do you know my sister?" I nod and he looks almost hopeful." It would be amazing if you could bring her to me. I can't go back, but-" I stop him mid-sentence with a weak smile." She is fine. I know her secret like yours, Nick." I say in different voices, pointing at my alt-mode, Nick nodding. He understands I'm a transformer, not human. I text her to come here and then nod at him." Now we just have to wait, so let's talk." He nods me over to the cliff and we sit down on the edge." What is she like now?" I smile.