Chapter 4: Her Theories

Footsteps echoed down the hallway; Before it stopped right in front of herself, Not bothering to look up.

"Haruhi! Are you okay!? We were looking everywhere for you!" Honey yelled, holding onto Usa-chan. He tried to hug her but was held back by Mori. Her face had no emotions. It once was stained with tears, yet it was now gone.

"They're dead. We have no business here anymore, so let's go." She said before pushing past them, Marching down the hallway, ignoring the group.

She headed towards the next staircase, Keeping an eye out for any more undead. She refused to allow herself to be in that situation again. Her anger was held deep within her, As Tamaki pretended like he did nothing wrong. The others; were forced to deal with the tense silence. All moves made to fix the problem; were shot down immediately.

"Haru-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Haruhi whispered yelled at them. She once again cautiously walked down the stairs. Doing the same thing as before, she peeked around the corner.

She watches as a zombie stumbles out of a classroom, Bumping into stuff as it walked. It seemed; to not notice her or the group. She quickly takes action towards it, Hitting it in the head, causing its brains and blood to splatter. Holding the undead creature, she sets it down quietly. Then she continues down the hallway. Completely ignoring everyone's gawking faces and words.

'Fucking rich people! They only care about themselves. About their own lives, no one else's. I need to find my, dad that's all. Then I can get out of here. That's all that matters at this moment.'

"What the fuck is your problem!? You walk down these halls as you own them. You refuse to apologize for the things you have done wrong. Then you ignore us!" Tamaki yelled at her while everyone backed away. Haruhi quickly turns around glaring, harshly, making him flinch.

"Hmm?" She mutters before leaving them. They all stood there in shock and fear, As she left down the hallway.

"Are you kidding me, Haruhi! What gives you the right to-" Tamaki yells before getting cut off.

*Slam*

Everyone jumps in freight as their hearts began to race. Haruhi cautiously followed the noise. She had a feeling that it was a person, not a zombie. She moved quickly down the hallway, trying not to make a sound. The last thing she wanted to do was attract more undead their way.

The scene in front of her was shocking. There were dozens of undead. They surrounded two people who were stuck.

"Ritsu! Tetsuya!" Haruhi yells to gain their attention. She quickly started killing many of the undead in the room.

"Haruhi!? No, Don't! Stop! Get out of here!" Ritsu yells at her in a panic. He tried to cover up his fear as more zombies came into the room.

He knew what would happen, and he didn't want her; to be included. Yet her determination was uncanny. Why did she work so hard to save their lives?

'They don't deserve to die like this. No one did anything to deserve to die like this. Ritsu! Please, you guys, don't leave me!'

Haruhi lets out a battle cry, Charging into the crowd of undead. Ritsu and Tetsuya begged her to run. Yet, she continued to take down each zombie she saw.

"Haruhi!" Everyone yells at her.

She ignored everything and everyone; Being stuck within her thoughts. Having one thing on her mind as she kills the undead.

'No one is gonna die here!'

She felt numb as she killed more and more. The emptiness was deadly as she no longer cared if she died. The only thing she felt was the burning feeling of rage.