𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

CHAPTER EIGHT | FIFTY SHADES OF GRAYSON

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A VERY LONG TIME, STEFAN AND KLARA WOKE UP, TOGETHER. The blonde vampire woke first to notice Stefan's muscular arm wrapped right around her body while her head laid on his chest, listening to his breathing. The moment felt right— perfect, even. 

Stefan's eyes fluttered open and a smile crept across his face as he looked down to the blonde vampire in his hold. "You're still here, then?"

"What?" Klara furrowed her brows as she hummed in satisfaction while he ran his fingers through her hair. "Did you think I was gonna run out on you in the middle of the night?"

"To be honest, I actually thought I was dreaming." The Salvatore admitted, which caused Klara to sit upright and place a gentle kiss on his lips. "Okay. I definitely wasn't dreaming."

"Well, what can I say." Klara chuckled gently as she rested her head back onto Stefan's bare chest. She tugged the blankets up further so the two were completely submerged between themselves in the covers. "Do you think we could just spend the whole day here? I don't think I wanna share you with the world yet— I've only just got you back."

"I'm completely up for that." Stefan chuckled softly, his lips pressed against her forehead as he hummed. "Though, I feel like something will happen and we'll have to leave this bed soon."

"No." Klara groaned and threw her arm around Stefan's chest. "No, nothing is gonna happen, okay? We're going to spend today with each other."

"Yo! Lovebirds—" Damon's yelling caused a grunt to escape Klara's lips as she looked toward Stefan. The eldest Salvatore hadn't even entered Stefan's bedroom and the couple already knew he was the thing that was going to yank them from bed. "None of you notice that I was held against my will, shot in the head, now I can't find Elena?" Damon's eyed up the couple that were laid naked in bed together. "Don't need to ask how your evening was."

"Wait a minute." Stefan sat upright with furrowed brows. To be honest, he and Klara hadn't noticed that Damon and Elena were missing— he was a little distracted. "What do you mean you can't find Elena?"

"I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house." Damon stepped further into the room with a panicked look on his face. "Which leads me to believe that Dr. Creepy Ken Doll has her somewhere."

"Dr. Maxfield?" Klara furrowed her brows. He was the bio teacher at Whitmore and Klara knew that he was shady, but she didn't know he was this crazy. 

"Yeah, the one that operates on vampires during business hours, yeah, that one." The Salvatore nodded to as he grabbed their discarded shirts. "Get dressed, both of you. Let's go get Elena."