The Stains

AN: Warning ⚠️: smut

Catt's POV

After a long day of shopping with my sister, I was ready to plop down on our bed and annoy my amazing boyfriend. I opened es the door to our hotel room but said amazing boyfriend wasn't in there. I pouted and threw my rucksack and the shit I bought today onto the bed. I carefully picked up the two huge stacks of neatly folded clothes and put them on the little desk. The clothes on the ottoman standing at the head of our bed joined the others and I laid out the dress I'd be wearing, underwear and of course my shoes. I looked at the outfit in front of me and damn I was excited. I hung my dress next to Ally's and carefully sorted her stuff so she just had to put it on tomorrow.I looked around and thought maybe I should tidy up a bit. I picked up a few shirts and ended up just folding three because i really didn't want to do this. I checked my phone to see if I got any text messages from Cole saying they were on their way back or something but I didn't get any. That's when I decided to just go over to Sebs room and "bring back the Laptop". Max opened the door with a big smile on his face and gestured to come in.
They all looked very tired and sweaty and I was dying to know if they had a successful day. After I kissed Cole hundreds of times I sat down next to him and played with his hand. "So did you guys have a successful day?" I asked impatiently. They all nodded with big smiles on their faces. "We all managed to find new suits, we have a venue, we have food, we have drinks. We're pretty much all set up," Jakob said. He blushed a lot though he hid it perfectly with the enormous smile on his face.

I felt the urge to hug him so I did exactly that. He held me tightly and we actually ended up being like that for a couple minutes because it was really comfortable. "Guys, wait. Fuck, we forgot the most important thing," Seb said as he was typing away on his laptop. I let go of Jakob and walked back to Cole, who sat next to Seb."In order to have legally binding wedding you have to have a Wedding license. We didn't get one, did you girls get one?" Seb continued and looked at me with big eyes. I shook my head and we all started to get a bit nervous. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything Jakob pulled out his wallet and waved around with a piece of paper. "Daddy came prepared," he said before he put back into his wallet. We all laughed and we all calmed down, knowing that nothing could stop them now. "Did you guys find anything?" Jakob asked and smirked a bit. Oh you sly motherfucker Armstrong, I thought to myself. I decided to play with him a bit and lowered his expectations for her outfit. "Yeah we managed to find a nice shirt that goes great with that one pair of like super ripped skinny jeans she has. We got her new vans, too. She's gonna look awesome tomorrow," I said with fake excitement. I expected his face to drop or something but his smile widened even more. Damn that boy would happily marry her even if she wore a dirty rag as top and smell like shit. "Knowing her she probably already sent Jakob a picture of it," Max laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed along with the others but I really hoped she didn't. "Well, she sent me one picture and if that's what she ends up wearing y'all are not invited," he laughed. "Oh, so she did send you a pic of her in underwear while waiting for me," I said and laughed. "Where is she anyway?" Cole asked and looked at me. "She's taking a nap, surprise," he joked and smiled. Yup, that was my sister, known for her regular naps. We talked for a few more minutes before Jakob held his pep talk and thanked us all for helping him the way we did. We all joked about him spending the last night in freedom but he didn't look like it really shocked him, he was ready to commit.

Cole stood up and offered me his hand to pull me up. We all said good night to each other and Cole and I walked back to our hotel room, still holding hands. "So are we gonna jump straight into bed, or what?" Cole asked and winked. "Sorry to disappoint but you and I have to dye our hair," I said and walked in to our room that wasn't as messy anymore. Cole groaned playfully and closed the door behind him. "Dang look at this place, you tidied up," he said and pointed at the stack Ally folded earlier. "That was my sister," I said while I looked for the hair dye and the brushes I bought today. "You ready to go?" I said and walked towards the fairly large bathroom. Cole entered the bathroom a minute later wearing nothing but his boxers. I got rid of my clothes too and sat down on the corner of the bathtub and waited for Cole to dye my hair purple. Once he finished we took turns and I dyed his hair green. We set a timer for 30 minutes and waited for the time to pass. We stayed in the bathroom, scared we would stain the carpet or bed sheets in the actual bedroom. We talked about our days a bit and I had to promise cole to show him my outfit later. I grabbed his chin and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. After a couple more sweet kisses I decided to pick up the pace and deepened the kiss. I opened my mouth slightly and let him take over my mouth. We sat down propped up against the bathtub and I was getting a bit uncomfortable so I sat on Coles lap. He grabbed my head and started kissing me again, spreading the purple hair dye everywhere. Soon, he kissed down my happy trail and I started to moan quietly. I felt his dick hardening as I sat on it and that really turned me on. I "accidentally" moved my hips slightly which left him whispering oh gods over and over again. I did it again and smirked to myself. He placed his hands on my hips and I started to move in a steady rhythm. Cole threw his head back and rested it against the brim of the bathtub. We both moaned quietly as we basically dry fucked each other on the bathroom floor.

The timer went off but that didn't stop us. We picked up the pace and basically got hair dye everywhere. "Babe, lets move this to the shower," I whispered. Cole agreed and helped me get up. He unclasped my bra and pulled down my panties while I pulled down his boxers. I already hopped in the shower and waited for the water to have the right temperature while Cole hurried back into the bedroom and brought back a condom. "Uh, you bought new condoms," I laughed, still waiting for him to join me in the shower. He opened the wrapper and threw it away before he rolled down the condom and finally joined me. We didn't wait around and just went straight into it, kissing in the hot shower rain. I started stroking his dick a few times before I wrapped my hand around it and quickly moved my hands up and down. Once again, he threw his head back and I started kissing his neck, leaving sweet love bites there. Cole ran his hands up and down my body, he cupped my ass checks and squeezed them a bit before he pulled me closer to him and started kissing me deeply.

Coles POV

I deepened the kiss and kept squeezing her left ass cheek, I used my right hand to make room on the inbuilt that could be used to put shampoo bottles there but also as chair to sit down for elders and disabled. I placed both of my hands on her hips and pushed her up and made her sit on it. We didn't waste any more time I lined up to her vagina, pushing in slowly. We quickly found a rhythm and moaned and gasped underneath the hot shower. "Oh Catt," I kept moaning over and over again as she managed to suck on the sensible skin on my neck. She moved up to my lips again and our tongues fought for dominance while kept pounding into her. I picked up the pace and felt my stomach tightening. "I'm close baby," Catt mumbled and gasped as I hit her sweet spot. "Me too," I answered. We both looked at each other and picked up the pace once again before we both managed to come together, still looking at each other to look at our orgasm faces. We screamed out in pleasure and I hoped the water helped drowning out the noise so we wouldn't get any complaints from other guests. I slowly pulled out my dick and helped her stand up so she wouldn't slip and fall. I placed another kiss on her lips while I got rid of the condom, tied it up and threw it outside of the shower. Eventually we started washing out the hair dye and actually showered together. Once we were all clean, we got out of the shower and dried each other up.

We examined the mess we made and just laughed. Pieces of the tub and the floor were covered in purple and green hair dye and Catt got a few paper towels and cleaned it up as good as she could. She got it off for the most part but there were still some visible stains but we told each other that the maid would be able to get them out. "Remind me to leave $10 in this bathroom tomorrow for the maid," I laughed as i walked back into the bedroom to grab a fresh pair of boxers and put them on just to plop down on our bed. Catt walked out of the bathroom, also wearing fresh underwear and she wanted to join in me but I stopped her. "I still wanna see your outfit for tomorrow," I said and smiled to myself. She showed me the beautiful dress she was gonna wear and I could already picture her sexy ass in it and I couldn't wait. "Very fucking hot," I said and checked her out. "Oh my god wait till you see what Ally's gonna wear tomorrow! You'll all drop dead, especially Jakob," she said excitedly as he opened the cover of the second hanger. She revealed a black dress with a tulle skirt and I couldn't believe that Catt actually convinced her to buy a dress. "Oh yes, Jakob's never gonna expect this," I said and watched her hang it back. She jumped on the bed and laid down in my arm after she grabbed her phone from the nightstand to show me some pictures the two took today. We talked and made out a bit more until we saw how late it was and finally decided to go to bed.