The Dinner Club

Adrienne's POV

My boys had been home for a few hours now, both exhausted from tour. Jakob seemed to be a little down, probably because he had to drop Ally of at hers after weeks of being togther. Joey on the other hand was quite happy to be back and seeing Phoebe. They were up in their rooms asleep I think, Billie and me were working on dinner cause we were having everyone over at ours for an end of tour celebration.

Another couple of hours later, Seb and the Becker brothers were first to arrive. We also invited Mike and Britney and the kids, might as well get the whole gang together. Tré, Sara, Ally, Catt and Mickey are last to arrive, Billie once again brings out the drummers are always late line, I don't think he ever gets tired of it. Jakob's face lit up like a light bulb when he saw Ally, those two are so in love and it makes me so happy to see. I catch Catt kissing Cole kind of out the way of the rest of us, I wonder when they got together, I mean Billie, Tré and I had had our suspicions for a while, but I want to know what actually went down on this tour for this to happen.

We got everyone seated at the table quite quickly cause the food was already ready. Everyone sits next to their partners, and Catt and Cole are definitely not trying to hide anything. Chatter and laughter breaks out as the food is served up. Once everyone was slightly more settled down, we started to hear some of the tour stories, it sounds like they all had a lot of fun.
"So, you two," I said to Catt and Cole, "when did this happen?" I continued and gestured to the two of them.
"Yeah, when did this happen?" Tré perked up, obviously very interested, yet not surprised, at how is youngest girl came back back from tour with a boyfriend.
"Well, it's a funny story, actaully mostly started with your son pep talking me," Cole starts to me and Billie. Him and Catt rattle of the whole story, with input from the other boys and Ally here and there. I accidentally stopped listening after a while because I noticed that Jakob was wearing the ring he occasionally wears, he was wearing it on his ring finger which he doesn't normally do, it's normally on the other hand. I looked over to Ally and noticed she had a sparkly silver ring on her ring finger, huh odd, Ally was never a ring person. I then couldn't help but smile to myself as I remembered their last stop on tour was Vegas. I let Catt and Cole finish their excited and hyper story telling, then I looked at my son and Ally.
"I want to how THIS happened?" I said with a huge grin on my face and looked directly at the rings they were wearing. Jakob looked at me with a smile and positively glowing.
"Emm well... we got married," he said and looked at his wife with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. Ally smiled back at him also glowing. In the mist of me being absolutely over the moon for them, the rest of the table fell silent and nearly all of us looked at Tré.

Tré's POV

Everyone's eyes were on my while my eyes were on my daughter and Jakob. "You what?" I asked loudly, trying to understand what the fuck Jakob just said. "We got married in Vegas," Ally giggled and held out her hand for everyone to see the ring on her finger. "Are you fucking kidding me? This is a joke, right?" I asked and felt the anger rising up. Jakob wrapped his arms around her and they both shook their heads while smiling like stupid idiots. I got up from my chair, ready to hold a fucking lecture. "You two just made the biggest mistake of your life, are you stupid? You guys are so fucking young, just tomorrow you could break up and then you'd have to go through a divorce and I tell ya that's no fun." "Tré, calm down. Our kids aren't stupid, they knew what they were doing. They're in love, look how happy they are,"Adrienne said, trying to back them up. "That's not the point, they are too young. They didn't even like each other for the longest time and now they should survive a lifetime together being married?" I started to shout. Sara came up behind me and tried to calm me down. "Stop making a scene baby, it's ridiculous," she whispered in my ear.

I didn't care that I was making a scene, one my little girls got married in Vegas at fucking 22. "Ally, you're the most responsible one, you always have been. Why on earth did you think this was a good idea? I would've expected Catt do pull shit like that but not you," I said while looking at my daughter. "I love Jakob and yes I got married to him and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change it," she said while glaring at me. "You should be happy for us like everyone else. Yes it's a risk but it's a risk worth taking. You out of all people should know that. I know it's hard watching your kids grow up but I promise, we will always be your little girls," she added before getting up and waking around the table to wrap her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I held her close and let my eyes dart around the room just to land back on Jakob. I scanned the way he looked at my girl. Maybe she was right and I should be happy for them. Ally broke the hug and stood on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on my cheek. She hugged me again and I kissed her head before she ran off to sit with her husband again.

They told us the story of the proposal, the crazy day of planning and the actual wedding. It sounded like a lot of fun and I was pretty bummed I wasn't there with them. Though I was told Catt did an amazing job replacing me. Billie sat next to me with a bottle of beer and a can of coke in his hand. He handed me the beer while sipping on his coke and grinned at me. "So our kids actually got married, bro. How cool is that?" He asked excitedly and held his hand out for me to fist bump. Seeing how happy my best friend was about this made me feel a bit better. "So are you a real Armstrong now?" Billie asked and raised his eyebrows. My daughter nodded her hand just answered "hell yeah, I am," and laughed. Ally Armstrong. I mean it did sound pretty cool, not going to lie there. I guess I just have to get used to it.

We were about to get up and leave when Ally hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek. "Can Jakob stay the night?" She asked. "Oh no, sweetie. One big step at a time, you guys got married now you don't have to make a kid right away," I answered. She pouted and crossed her arms. I was just waiting for the but that's so unfair part but Catt came and mimicked Ally's actions. "Daddy? Can Cole stay the night?" She asked and laughed a bit. "Yeah I don't mind," I said and got up from the table. "Okay no, fuck you. Coles not sleeping over either. That's so unfair," Ally protested. "What if both Cole and Jakob can sleep over and we all stay in the living room together so you know nothings going to happen," Catt suggested. I gave in and soon enough we were on the way home with two annoying couples dawdling behind us.