Introduction

Hi everyone! Thank you so much to everyone who has read/is reading my story. I started writing early this year after quarantine started as a way to satisfy my desire for more Joji content and keep busy. Everyone who's ever read it (even just the first chapter and said 'meh this sucks') has inspired me and kept me going.

I think it's safe to say it's been a pretty shitty year for all of us, filled with devastation, injustice, sickness, and corruption. The entire world has felt this year as one. 

From my small corner of the world, I'd like to personally thank you for helping me through it. I wish nothing but love, happiness, peace, and amends to you, whoever you are. You have impacted me greatly.

If you're one of the few people who have left me negative comments or messages, I would also like to thank you! Your comments and criticisms have been taken into account and I hope I have been able to satisfy you through my writing. I've gone back and reworked a lot of things that have been pointed out to me and learned a lot. Thank you for helping me improve, truly. I am still a novice; there are definitely a lot of inconsistencies/grammatical errors/etc. but I like to think I've improved a lot since the first chapter. 

The book is not yet over, but as I finish up these last few chapters and begin posting my scrapped chapters/fun extras, I'd just like to thank you again. 

So here we go, please enjoy! But also keep in mind since these chapters are scrapped, some might be nearly identical to published chapters, some bits and pieces cut out and glued together, and some may reference events that didn't make it to the published book. Also nothing is posted in order, it's all over the place in terms of timeline.