kabanata 1

Tania's POV

Tania Hidalgo. 21 years old. Adopted child.

Her hair was long and straight, almost reaching her buttocks. It's so black and alluring. you won't get tired of staring at it.

Especially her natural beauty.
Her eyelashes are long. Her nose that looked like a foreigner as well as his complexion which was dazzling and very white. This is the white complexion that even in the sun does not blush.
Everything is very natural. Her eyes were green.

This is what the hidalgo couple thought would give them luck because they only saw a green eye once. They thought the baby they found was a miracle that would give them luck, unaware of their knowledge that having a green eye is inherent in Society.

8 years later

" wag mo akong hilain! Oo na susunod na ako! Naman eh!"

"Ano ba Tania ngayon lang ulit 'to! Just tonight you  experience how people have fun! Because you don't seem to be human. What do you think of yourself robot? You don't get tired? You always work! Kahit araw ar gabi! Give yourself a little rest. " Said Amie.

That's my friend, kaso lang ngayon lang ulit kami nagkasama ng ganito dahil pareho kaming busy sa trabaho.

O mas tamang sabihin na lagi akong walang oras para sa bonding daw  naming dalawa.
She rushed me here to my apartment while I was enjoying my sleep.

Ngayon lang sana ako makakatulog ng mahimbing ng mahaba habang oras dahil magsasara muna ang restaurant na pinagtatrabahuan ko. Tapos ang babaeng to kinalampag ang pintuan ko kaya nagulat ako sa pag aakalang mag nanakaw iyon.

She forced me to wear the red dress na hapit na hapit sa katawan ko habang ako ay napa pikit pikit pa dahil gustong gusto ko na talagang matulog.

"Sakay na bilis!"

I got on right away because it looked like I would stumble again when she pushed me just to get on.

"Where are we going Amie. It's late at night! I still want to sleep. You say that I need to rest too? This is the right time for me to rest and then what is this?"
"haayyss! Hindi mo talaga alam ang tamang pahinga. Mag e-enjoy tayo! Hindi matutulog lang."

This woman's head is really broken. I stopped talking and watched the scene outside the window as the car drove by. A scene where the city is still alive even at night. You can still hear the loud horns of cars and you can still see young people rejoicing as they cross the road.

It's really different here in the city than in our province. Because in the province at seven o'clock in the evening, the surroundings are quiet, unlike here where the noise is still at ten o'clock.

I quickly dismissed that memory of why I had almost lost my self -esteem. I remember until now I was still trying to escape. Why I ran away from us and chose to live alone. The memory was a mistake that I would have just gone home early.

"Tulala ka diyan? We're here. Don't say you're planning to run away from me. You can't do that. Alam mo naman ugali ko diba? Isang linta. Hindi lang ako sa mga lalaki dumidikit syempre sa kaibigan ko din na iba ang isip."

Linta ka nga talaga. Saad ko sa isip ko.

Amie Salvador mayaman sila so they can just flirt what ever they want. Secret lang natin ah. Sipsip yan sa mga lalaki. I didn't even know na sa ugali niyang yun ay naging kaibigan ko parin siya.

Huwag niyo nang itanong kung paano kami nagkakilala.

We entered a smoky place, mixed with mixed smells. Smell of expensive men's perfumes, expensive women's perfumes na sobrang tapang, smell of smoke and smell of various wines.
I'm not young enough not to know where we are.