kabanata 2

The past

Narrator's pov

After Tania pushed Joshart she ran out. Joshart's expression was mad because of what Tania did. She was the only lucky woman who could push him.

The people inside the bar quickly averted their eyes and went back to what they were doing for fear that Joshart would turn his anger on them. While the two in the back followed their gaze to the woman who just ran out earlier.

Jeeward smiled as he stared at Tania who was running, he shook his head. 

Sayang chick pa naman. Sa isip niya.

Nevil had a strange look as he looked in the direction where Tania was running.

Can't figure out what he was thinking.

"Fuck that woman! Who the hell have the courage to push me!" Joshart shouted loudly and stepped towards the counter.

"That woman is brave! Don't you know her?" Jeeward.

He also sat down next to Joshart and drank the wine the bartender had given him.

The bartender knew very well the wines they usually drank because they were here often.

And bacause Joshart owns this bar.

"Those green eyes. I'm familiar. Where did I saw that." He said softly as he stared at the glass of wine as if he was talking to himself but Jeeward heard that.

"Hahaha!" Jeeward just laughed because he knew why Joshart didn't remember that woman completely.

Hanggang ngayon hindi nila binabanggit iyon kay Joshart. Nananatili silang tahimik.

"Where's Nevil?" The coldness in Joshart's voice was still obvious even though it was just a weak and gentle question.

Jeeward just shrugged.

"Maybe looking for chicks! Hahaha!" Jeeward is the person who doesn't like to take things seriously.

He always goes through it with laughter. In other words, he is the type of person who is funny but womanly.

While the two are very serious with their facial expressions.

"That woman is really crazy." Jeeward was shocked by what Joshart said.

Nagulat naman si Jeeward dahil sa sinabi ni Joshart. Hindi niya inakala na hindi parin pala siya nakamove on tungkol dun sa babae. Hindi naman siya dati ganito.

Jeeward drank again and stared at his friend who until now hadn't touched the drink and was still staring at his drink.

Jeeward frowned when he saw the movement of Joshart's straight mouth, as if grinning.

Hindi ngisi iyon! Alam ko ang kaibihan ng pag ngisi at pag ngiti! Shit! sa isip isip niya.  Kinilabutan si Jeeward ng makita ang konting pag ngiti ni Joshart.

Jeeward gently pushed Joshart's shoulder so that Joshart would somehow divert what he was thinking about that woman.

Jeeward succeeded because the former cold expression on his face returned.

"Nevil? Wala pa?"

"Don't know. He's gone. Not coming back yet"

They didn't know Nevil followed Tania outside.

Tania's POV 

I just took a taxi and quickly boarded.

"Tania!" Nevil shouted.