-8-

Sarah's POV

Me and Matt went back in and Mötley Crüe were doing a meet & greet. Matt was looking around to see if he could see my dad but he didn't see him. Matt then started ringing my dad, I wanted to explore so I went over to the table where they had merch on it. I bought the Too Fast for Love CD. The only person at the table was Mick and he was looking at the floor so maybe he didn't hear us come in. 

"Hi," I said looking at him. He looked at me.

"Hi," he said. He got up and looked behind me. I turned around. Nikki Sixx was in front of me. I looked up at him. He looked at me then at the CD in my hand. 

"Do you want me to sign it?" he asked. 

"Yes please" I whispered. He smiled and took the CD from me.

"Your name is Sarah right?" he asked.

"Um, yeah how did you know?"

"Well, I'm......." he was cut off by Matt saying that dad is outside waiting for us. Matt got something signed. Nikki looked at me. 

"I've seen your YouTube channel, that's how I know your name" he said but I don't think that's what he wanted to say. He signed the CD then handed it back to me.

"Um can I get a picture with you as well, if you don't mind" I asked. He smiled again and I took out my camera and gave it to Matt. Nikki put his arm around my shoulder. Matt took the photo. 

"You should go, don't keep your dad waiting" he suggested. I wrapped my arms around his waist for a hug which he hugged back. 

"Bye Nikki" 

"Bye Sarah"

Matt and I walked out of the arena and saw dad standing beside the car. 

"Dad, look I got a picture with Nikki and I got a CD that he signed" 

He nodded. 'What's wrong with him' 

We got home an hour later, the car ride back home was quiet and awkward. I tried to talk to my dad but he didn't seem to wanna talk. Dad dropped Abbie and Manuel off at Abbie's house then he dropped Matt off at his house. When me and dad got home, I went straight to my room. I sat on the bed looking at the photo of me and Nikki. 'we have the same eyes, that's cool' I took out the CD that I got and opened it, I put the it in the CD player. Suddenly I saw a picture and beside it was Nikki's signature. I picked up the picture of a baby and a woman. The baby looked like me. I turned to see if there was anything on the back and it said Megan and Sarah.

"Omg" I whispered. I started pacing my room. 'how did this get here, did Nikki put it there, wait is Nikki Sixx my birth dad'

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having writer's block and it's been a tough time for me. Thank you for reading 🖤