-7 (part 2)-

Sarah's POV
31st August 2007

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I looked over at it, it was 9am. I hit the off button and got up. Going down the stairs I saw dad in the kitchen, he was making breakfast.

"Good morning Crüehead"

"Good morning dad" he smiled. I sat down at the table.

"Dad can I ask you something?" He stopped what he was doing and sat down beside me.

"Do you think my birth father is looking for me?" I asked.

"If I was him, I would be trying to look for my daughter but I don't know and it depends on if he knows about you" I looked at him.

'What if he is looking for me? What will happen if he finds me?
Do I want to see him?' loads of questions popped in my head. I didn't notice dad got up.

Breakfast was ready a few minutes later and dad got mom up, he tried to get Julie, Phil and James up but they didn't want to get up. We ate our breakfast quietly.

When we finished our breakfast. I helped with the dishes. Matt texted me shortly after. I looked at the time on my Nokia phone it was 9.40am

9.40am
Matt: Hey beautiful. I smiled when he called me that.

Me: Hey Matt :)

Matt: how are you? I thought you would be still in bed.

Me: I'm good and I'm excited. How are you?

Matt: I'm good too. I'm excited as well, I can't wait for the concert. Do you want me to go to your house Instead of your dad picking me up? Manuel said his mom is driving him and Abbie to the concert.

Me: yeah come over. Dad doesn't mind.

Matt: ok, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Me: ok, see you in a few minutes.

"Mom, Dad Matt is coming over"

"Ok, honey" mom said. I went upstairs and got changed. I had a shower, then dried my hair, I decided to wear jeans and a top with converse. I went back downstairs and saw mom and dad talking to Matt. Matt smiled when he saw me.

"What time is the concert?" Mom asked.

"3pm" dad replied. He looked at his watch.

Me and Matt watched TV while mom and dad were upstairs. I think they were trying to wake up Julie, James and Phil, but I didn't hear them saying anything. Matt played with my hair. Dad came down two hours later.

"Let's go, Crüeheads" he cheered running out to the car, did I mention my dad is not just driving us to the concert, he is joining us plus he likes Mötley Crüe. Me and Matt laughed at my dad. I looked at the time 12.00pm

My dad was born in the 60s and he loves rock music. When he first listened to Mötley, he liked them instantly. He said when mom and him first got together they enjoyed listening to some of their songs in bed, I don't even know what he meant by that. You're probably wondering did my dad get me into Mötley and yes he did.

We all got into the car and waved goodbye to mom. I feel weird calling them mom and dad but they are still my mom and dad since they raised me. I do want to know my real dad. I'm wondering what he is doing now.