-2-

I sat at the table quietly eating dinner, we got pepperoni pizza and a few chips between us.

"So you are not our real sister? No wonder you don't look like us". Phil said sarcastically while stuffing his mouth with pizza and chips.

"Phil don't say it like that and say sorry NOW!" Mom scolded looking at Phil with an angry face.

"It's ok mom, you know Phil with his jokes" I explain laughing because mom doesn't get when Phil is joking or sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Sarah" Phil apologize, looking at me and still stuffing his mouth with food.

"Sorry didn't catch that," I said, smirking and trying not to laugh.

"You heard me butthead" Phil said.

Shortly after dinner I went for a walk with Phil. Me and him were talking about going back to school in September and how I'm adopted and he always knew I was completely different to everyone in my family. I didn't mind us talking about this.

We went back home after an hour walk, we just watched TV in the living room.

At 9pm I went to my room and my camera was off so I knew I turned it off before I left for the walk.

I was very bored but I kept going through my adoption folder. Then I read a book until falling asleep.

Nikki Sixx's POV
24th July 2007

In Los Angeles
I've been trying to find my daughter for eleven years now after Megan's sister Samantha told me that Megan had a daughter called Sarah and that she is my daughter. I didn't believe her at all until she had a box of Megan's stuff. There were pictures of Sarah. She looks so like me and she is so cute, there was a birth certificate but it looked like a copy that didn't have the father on it so I was a bit mad that she didn't tell me that she was pregnant knowing it would've ruined my marriage with Brandi but she could've told me. Megan died in a car crash and had Sarah with her and she nearly died, That's what Sam said. The social workers took Sarah away after the accident and couldn't find any other family members but Samantha, but she was unfit to care for her, she was alcoholic and she used a lot of drugs so Sarah was put in an adoption agency.

Samantha got clean and then she came to me and told me about Sarah but we tried the adoption agency but they said it was too late Sarah was adopted but they couldn't give us information about them.

Sarah and my other daughter Storm was born in the same year. I remember that me and Brandi had a fight about something I don't remember then I ended up going to the bar getting drunk and then ending up sleeping with Megan and then she got pregnant and didn't tell me. I knew Megan from her hanging out with Mötley Crüe, especially Tommy in the 80's. But me and Brandi did break up because she found out about me and Megan slept together years earlier and then I got married to Frankie's mom Donna, me and her are divorce now.

Today is her birthday and she is 13 and I will not stop looking for her as long as I live.

I was at home, writing some songs and minding my children for a week. Gunner, Storm, Decker and Frankie-Jean.

Storm and Frankie were upstairs watching YouTube videos. Gunner and Decker were in the living room playing cards. I told Storm and Frankie to come down stairs so I could keep an eye on them.

"Why dad?" Storm whined coming down stairs with Frankie and her laptop in her hands

"Because I want to keep an eye on you two, ok" I said.

They both sat down putting the laptop on the table watching a video.

"Whatcha watching?" Gunner asked, turning around looking at them.

"YouTube" Frankie said in the cutest voice.

"Storm why is Sarah crying?" Frankie asked with a sad voice looking at the screen.

'Sarah, wtf who is she talking about'.

"I don't know" Storm answers.

"Who's Sarah?" Decker asks Storm and Frankie.

"Sarah is a YouTube who's really funny and she does covers. She just started a YouTube channel this year, she plays a lot of instruments, for a 13 year old she is really talented and it's her birthday today" Storm explains.

"Why is she crying on her birthday?" she also asks.

'She's 13 and her birthday is today'

They were all looking at the screen on the laptop now trying to find out where the girl is crying.

I watched the screen as well to see. 'Why is Sarah crying?'

"Hi guys I'm back I just was down stairs talking to my parents" Sarah said starting crying even more.

Then she continued to cry until she said I'm adopted"

'OMG she is mine and Megan's daughter, because her birthday is the same date, same age' I kept thinking.

Then she started reading a folder

"Guys I'm sorry for crying in front of you guys I'm just shocked" she started talking again.

Then the next thing shocked me more "My birth mom died in a car crash" she said.

"OMG" I said out loud my kids looked at me with confusion on their faces.