-11-

Author's POV

Sarah's parents got to the hospital after the guards called them (a/n police/ cops are called guards over here). Mr Martin ran to the receptionist.

"Can you tell me where Sarah Martin is please?" He asked. The receptionist knew they were Sarah's parents.

"Sir, she is in surgery, she lost a lot of blood" the receptionist said looking at him. "You can wait in the waiting room and I'll call you when I hear something", she continued.

Mr and Mrs Martin went to the waiting room. Mr Martin texted Julie and told her what's going on.

"Mark, we should try and get in contact with Nikki" Mrs Martin said to her husband.

"How are we going to get in contact with him, Ellen?"

"I don't know, maybe our lawyer"

Mr Martin rang his lawyer and told him to try to get in contact with Mötley Crüe's lawyers.

Nikki Sixx's POV

We were still in Ireland. Tommy & Vince went to the beach and me & Mick were in the hotel. My phone started ringing, it was my lawyer.

Ten minutes later, I hung up.

"Who was that?" Mick asked.

"It was my lawyer," I said looking at him.

"What's wrong?"

"He said that Sarah's adoptive parents called their lawyers to get in contact with our lawyers," I said, grabbing the keys to the rental car.

"Why? And where are you going?"

"Sarah was in a car crash and is now in hospital" I whispered

A few minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. I went to the waiting room where the Martin's were. Mrs Martin got up.

"Hi you must be Nikki I'm Ellen and this is my husband Mark" she introduced herself & her husband and held out her hand. I shook her hand. She was about to say something but a woman came in. Must be the receptionist.

"Sarah is out of surgery, follow me" we followed her to a room where Sarah was lying on the bed with her right leg on a sling, her left leg on a pillow and stitches on her head. She was covered in marks on her arms and hands.

"She's unconscious but she will wake in a few hours, if you need anything just call" the nurse that was in the room said then she left.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"She was in a car crash with one of her friends, he was driving and they crashed." Mrs Martin said. I sat down on a chair next to Sarah and held her hand. Mr and Mrs Martin went outside.

Author's POV

Mr and Mrs Martin went outside the room and sat in the waiting room.

"I think we should let Nikki in Sarah's life" Mrs Martin said to her husband.

"I think so too. Though I'm not too keen on it" Mr Martin said holding his wife's hand.

They went back in and they told Nikki and he agreed.

A few hours later, Mr and Mrs Martin fell asleep and Nikki was reading. Sarah opened her eyes and looked around her. She jumped up and cried. Nikki put down his book and held her. She cried in his chest for a few minutes before looking up at him.

"Dad" she whispered.

"Never leave me again please" she begged him, then hugging him

"Never" he said, hugging her back. For the rest of the night they talked about things like her school, friends, her YouTube channel and life in general. While Sarah was telling Nikki about her life he held her 'I'm never letting you go' he thought to himself.

She fell back to sleep on him and he fell asleep shortly after.

Sarah's POV
The next day 22th September 2007

I woke up and looked for my dad 'I'm already calling him my dad' 'well he is your dad' my conscience said. I saw him talking to mom and dad. 'That's going to be weird calling him and Nikki dad'

"Hey sweetie" mom said but she had a sad look in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. They all looked at me.

"Honey, we've been talking and we think you should go and live with Nikki" mom answered.

"Why? You don't want me anymore" I whispered on the verge of tears.

"No sweetie, it's just he's your birth father he has his rights" I looked at dad (Nikki) and nodded my head. Like I do want to go with him.

Mom held my hand and squeezed then she hugged me. Dad (Mark) came over and hugged me too.

"We will be leaving in a week," dad said.

"Okay"

Over the course of a week I was released from hospital and I'm now in a wheelchair since my right leg is broken and my left leg is fractured. I said my goodbyes to my friends. Abbie and Megan cried, Manuel just hugged me tight and said I'll see you when I move to America. I didn't see Matt which is a good thing because dad (Nikki) would have tried to kill him. It took me three days to pack everything. Julie helped because she wanted to spend more time with me. I got on with her the most. Phil and James helped me bake a cake, they wanted to bake a cake so I said yeah. I also met the rest of Mötley Crüe. Tommy is so funny, Vince is so cool and Mick is awesome he showed me some riffs to try on my guitar.

29th September 2007

The day came where me and dad were leaving. My stuff and guitars have been shipped to America. Dad stayed at the hotel near my house the night before. I woke up at 4am since our flight is at 7am. I got changed and grabbed my carry-on bag that had my phone, chargers, my iPod and my pads for my period. I didn't need my wheelchair so I used my crutches. Mom helped me get down the stairs. I ate my breakfast. By the time I ate my breakfast, it was half 4. Dad came to pick me up. I said goodbye to everyone and cried.

We got to the airport at 6am. We got on my dad's plane early and then headed for America.

The end.

Hey guys. I'm sad to tell you that this is the end of this book. Thank you for your votes and comments.