ch. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❚ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 002 ₀₂

TsukiKage. — ROOM OF MIRRORS.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Even if I try to run away from your image
We always end up meeting
I keep shrinking trying to avoid your eyes

Tsukishima leaned down to the floor with one knee and proceeded to put stacks of books and notebooks in a bag in an orderly manner before going to his bed and then sitting at the middle of it.

"What did you do?" a voice said, stealing Tsukishima's attention from the bag that was placed neatly on the floor. "What did you do with my bag?"

"I placed your books and notebooks inside, duh," Tsukishima replied, laying down his bed as he continued to look at the owner of the voice. "Also, I put a little something inside a notebook of yours, Tobio," he added, finally averting his attention from the said male.

"And that would be?" Kageyama asked, sitting at the edge of tsukishima's bed. "Ah, I'm tired," Kageyama added, laying down on Tsukishima's bed, his head placed upon Tsukishima's arm which immediately engulfed him in a hug as soon as he laid.

"See it for yourself, king. It would be less thrilling if I tell you now," Tsukishima said, his other hand holding kageyama's right. "If you remember it, though," Tsukishima added, causing for the blueberry to furrow his eyebrows and lightly hit Tsukishima on his chest with his free hand.

"Hey! It's not like I forget everything!" Kageyama retorted, making his boyfriend laugh at his actions. "Don't laugh!" Kageyama stated which Tsukishima immediately complied to, putting on a blank face in a matter of milliseconds which annoyed the blueberry even further.

"Ah! Keeei!" Kageyama whined, making the blond smile once more. "But anyways, you're automatically forgiven cause you're Tsukishima Kei." Kageyama replied, snuggling even deeper into Tsukishima's hold, making Tsukishima's smile grow even wider.

"I know," Tsukishima replied, making Kageyama—who was all comfortable cuddled up on Tsukishima's chest—to look up at him.

"Wha- whatever, Kei," Kageyama replied before looking up his ceiling then saying, "Kei, your ceiling is so boring."

"What? Of course it is, it's a ceiling!" Tsukishima replied, slightly getting up to look at Kageyama while making sure his arm didn't slide off from under Kageyama. "What do you even expect me to do with it?"

"Well, put glow in the dark star-shaped stickers, I guess," Kageyama replied, still looking at Tsukishima's plain white ceiling. "I have volleyball stickers on my ceiling." he added, making the blond beside him chuckle.

"That's expected of you, you volleyball idiot," Tsukishima replied, still chuckling, as he lays back down with Kageyama. "Why don't you rest up now," Tsukishima stated rather than asked.