ch. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❚ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 002

HinaYachi. — ROOM OF MIRRORS.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Run away, for me.

:::

"Shoyou-kun?" a voice said while Hinata was in the middle of writing something on a paper. "What are you writing? Are those notes from your class? Do you need help with them?" Yachi continued to ask as she leans down look at whatever her boyfriend was writing down on a piece of almost crumpled paper.

Started, Hinata immediately covered his paper, totally crumpling it in the process, before blushing a bright red.

"It's nothing! yachi-san!" Hinata said, panicking, his eyes widening as he spoke every syllable.

"Do you need help with it?" Yachi asked, a bright smile plastered upon her face. this only makes Shoyou's blush darken.

"Also, it must've contain a lot of errors, too so I don't want you to see it yet!" He added, making the blonde chuckle at his actions.

"Oh? So it's for me?" Yachu said, once again chuckling at her boyfriend's behavior. "Alright, then. I won't look," Yachi said, calming her boyfriend down.

Even if I try to run away from your image in front of my eyes We still end up meeting I keep shrinking trying to avoid your eyes...

"Why don't you sit here with me, Yacchan?" Hinata offered, patting the space behind me which Yachu gladly took.

"Won't you continue writing your letter?" Yachi asked, noticing that hinata kept his crumpled paper in his pocket. "Was it because I'm here? should I leave?" Yachi asked once again, looking at hinata who just flashed her the brightest and most beautiful smile she's ever seen.

It can't be hidden so I force myself to ignore it This is not what I wanted
My mind that wavers and sways I meet myself again...

"Kinda, because if i continued writing, you might see some parts and that's embarassing!" Hinata told Yachi, his smile never fading away. "But not really, cause I get to spend half of lunch time with you!" Hinata added before tackling Yachi for a hug, in which the blonde laughed at, her dorky boyfriend never failing to make her happy.

"Ah, I've got the best boyfriend, ever!" Yachi beamed, hugging Hianta back as he snuggles his head on Yachi's neck. "So? what are you gonna do with the letter?" Yachi asked, leaning her head against Hinata's, rubbing his back.

"I'm gonna perfect it so that the world's best girlfriend ever would be happy to read it!!" hinata beamed, raising his head to look at Yachu before giving her a kiss in the forehead.

"You know I'd still read it even if it wasn't perfect, Shoyou-kun," Yachi said, kissing Hinata on his cheeks in return.