ch. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❚ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 007

‼️ just plain angst (kinda? idk .-.) sibling oneshot and definitely not used as a ship.

Miya Twins. — UNPLANNED.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Perhaps it's really just destiny that made their lives like this, perhaps it's actually them; they're not so sure about it either. They're just living the life presented upon them, or the path they chose to go. But for Osamu, the gray haired twin, it's a mix between the two.

Being a twin of someone who excelled in volleyball, a sport they both enjoyed doing—but he definitely doesn't like the way his blond twin does—has its own perks. First, you're instantly famous; a twin in a highschool who are, not only gifted with stupid ungodly handsome features—the visuals, the physique, just everything—but are also very skillful in sports? Well, not so much in the studies, but who cares, it's what they enjoy that's important. Add to that is the somewhat contrasting personalities that the twin exerts, their outstanding presence that no one, no one could ever surpass but them, makes the Miya twins the center of attention for the whole years they've attended Inarizaki High.

And secondly, if you're famous, you're bound to have haters, too. People who only talk about things they deem really unsightly of you, or look for events or happenings that could possibly bring you down just so they could raise their favorite as if they have no life to live and live off of destructing others' lives instead. Yeah, those people.

Except that Miya Atsumu doesn't seem to have more of those than Miya Osamu does.

Every morning, you'd expect his lockers to be filled with things brought to him by his admirers, whether it be a boy or a girl—which he does, since, clearly, he's famous enough to be known at least in the world of volleyball along with his very lovely and perfect twin. But also, his locker was often vandalized, eggs and flour thrown at the door of his locker were found at times, and it came to a point where the school admin had to kick the students who caused the trouble out, which made Osamu's haters even more enraged.

"Just because he's Atsumu's twin,"

Osamu knew. He was familiar with that phrase. He often hears those painful words every time the school does something right for the first time, and it was because of him.

"Why does Atsumu-sama have to have a twin like him?"

And the whisperers strikes again. Only saying things to themselves and making sure it was heard by their very own prey, but can't actually say it straight and directly to their faces.

"Piece of shit," Osamu muttered under his breath, slowly getting even more aggravated and maddened with the people who could only spew ugly things when he's far from reach, but cower in fear when confronted, sometimes even playing innocent, and worse, a victim.

"'Samu?" Atsumu stated, hearing his very own twin mutter words he did not clearly catch, looking towards Osamu with a raised eyebrow. "Didja say somethin'?" Atsumu asked once again, only to be responded to with a shake of the gray haired twin's head, indicating a silent no.