ch. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❚ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 005

Oikawa Tooru. — LAST BREATH.

REQUESTED !
REQUESTED BY: @TOUCHDEPRIVED
thank you for the wait! hope you enjoy reading this!

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

"I'm sorry, I'm just so—I'm sorry, I can't speak properly," The voice on the other side spoke as they continuously sniff while their voice shook.

"Hold up, Mrs. L/N, what happened? Could you at least tell me what happened?" Oikawa said, walking even further from the gym to properly hear the voice.

"Y/N, she collapsed for the eighth time this week,"

• • •

Oikawa finally reached the gate he longed to see for the past twenty to twenty five minutes. He had ran from his school to Y/N's house in such a hurry that he didn't even bother changing from his practice clothes.

Usually, he'd visit Y/N after practice for a short time, giving them some pastries he bought on his way, or even sharing his favorite brand of milkbread with them while they watch random videos on the internet, or a movie they found very interesting.

Y/N had also tried going to school once in a while, but due to their condition, they had trouble going to school. But even with this, Y/N persisted that they wanted to at least finish their final year of highschool before finally quitting.

But over the past few days, Y/N have been passing out a lot. At first, they were worried and even planned to stop them from going to school that morning they woke up, only for Y/N to flash their parents a bright smile and say, "I'm going to be alright!"

But it became so frequent to the point that Y/N and their father had an argument about quitting school that lasted for at least three days. Eventually, Y/N's parents allowed them to continue going to school.

And just like what happened to Y/N that past few days, they collapsed again, and this time, it was their second time for a single day. Y/N had collapsed during recess while they were with Oikawa, sharing a milkbread with him at the rooftop where his fangirls wouldn't bother to disturb. And the second one was when Y/N was about to exit their classroom.

Panting, Oikawa rang the doorbell and saw Y/N's mom quickly walking towards to open the gate for him. Dried tears were visible as she tried to let him in.

"Is Y/N resting now, Mrs. L/N?" Oikawa asked, walking beside Mrs. L/N towards Y/N's room that was located at the second floor. "I'm also sorry, I haven't had the chance to change from my gym clothes," He added, poiting to his white shirt and black shorts along with his kneepad and supporter.

"Y/N just woke up a little earlier," Mrs. L/N replied as she clasp both of her hands together to prevent them from shaking. "Actually, when they knew I told you, they were a little upset. They didn't want to disturb your practice," Mrs. L/N added she looked down as if the floor was something out of the ordinary.

I did leave a few minutes within practice period.

"It's alright, Mrs. L/N. I don't mind skipping practice for a while," Oikawa replied as he looked down at Y/N's mother. "It's Y/N we're talking about, anyway," He added before releasing a sigh.