Story idea

A look of disgust crossed Maul's face as Savage entered the hut. His older brother was carrying what looked to be a small child in his arms and he could sense that Savage had grown protective over her based on his behavior. "What is that?" He spoke slowly, narrowing his eyes.

Savage took a seat across from Maul, carefully placing the girl in his lap. It almost seemed unnatural for a such a beastly creature like himself to be gentle with something that wasn't even half his size. "I found her wandering in the forest. There was no one else with her." He replied, glancing down when the girl clutched his tunic and hid her face in the black fabric.

"Why bring her here, then? She could bring unwanted attention." Maul sneered. "We are trying to lay low and survive, remember?"

Savage frowned, but managed to keep his calm composure. He knew his brother wasn't very fond of allowing strangers into their lives. "I know, brother. However, there is something I have discovered that cannot go unnoticed. Feral insisted that I bring her here because of it."

Maul hardly seemed fazed, but Savage could see a glimmer of interest in his eyes. "What have you discovered?" He asked, sitting upright in his chair.

"I believe the child is force-sensitive."

(So Feral is alive in this! Savage managed to overcome the witch's magic and escape with his brother instead of killing him. They then found Maul and have been living off the grid ever since.)