Chapter 5: Catching up with the "others" part 2.

Peni: What are you doing?

Y/N: Fixing my mech system! The Rhino guy busted it! Now I need to find the damage part.

Peni: Have you checked the memory?

Y/N: Yes! It's normal.

Peni: Wire?

Y/N: Yes!

Peni: Circuit board?

Y/N: Yes!

Peni: Control system's mainframe?

Y/N: Uhm....Nooooooo?

The mech looked down at Y/N.

Peni: Ha! Knew it! Let's me seeeeeee. Hmm....

Y/N: Look, if the control system do damage we need proper equipment to....

Peni: Done!

M/N: The control system online!

Y/N: How did you...?

Peni: Don't ask. Anyway, how could you know our name although you never meet us?

Y/N: It's easy, I'm a mentalist!

Peni: WHAT???

Y/N: Kidding! Actually you guys literally have a name board which show your name!!!

Peni: AT least someone notice it!

Both of them looked at each other, started giggling. Then Y/N stopped and looked at Peni's eyes. This made Peni embarrassed a little. Their E/Y and brown eyes stared at each other.

Y/N: You are Japanese right?

Peni: How did yo....?

Y/N: I'm also a Japanese, too! Well technically I'm Japanese-American, half each!

Peni: No way! Me too!

Y/N: Does it mean we are dimensional brother and sister?

Peni: Yeah maybe.

Then all spider sense of everyone in the base went off. Someone is coming with aunt May!

Noir: Everyone get higher, if they are mugs we can kick their ass faster or if someone like us....we can make a cool entrance!

Y/N: Where is Ham?

Peni: Going washing his hand or something, or maybe he just want to make a cartoon entrance!

Y/N: Well that's an interesting answer!

Noir: Shhhhh, they under us.

May: You think you are the only one who came here?* She said while holding name broads and pens*

Noir: Hi fellas!

Miles: Is he in black and white?

Peter B Parker (later call Peter for short!: Where's that wind coming from? We are in a basement.

Noir: Wherever I go, the wind follows, and the wind.......it smells like rain!!!

Peni: Hi guys! こんいちわ! はじめました よろしゅく?

Peni jumped down, did some anime fighting posture and land on the mech. Then it's Y/N's turn.

Y/N: What's up you guys? 

The mech dropped to the floor and landed in hero's style, Y/N landed on the mech's head and did a double flip then landed perfectly on the ground.

Y/N: 適切に自己紹介する必要があります!