One shot: Reunion

5 months after the spider verse event.

 Y/N woke up on his bed with a big yawn, spider still lying on his desk, he used a finger to poke on the side of the spider's body, it woke up almost immediately. Y/N giggled then he looked at the clock which rested next to spider, he had a hour before his class start. He changed his clothes into his new uniform because he literally forget to change last night, which was awkward.

"I definitely need a shower." Y/N frowned.

Yes, indeed!

Y/N gave spider a glance then raise his hand and it crawled up and rested on his shoulder. Y/N walked down the stairs and head to the living room, no one there, the kitchen, still no one, B/N's bedroom, no one. Weird. Then somehow, he noticed a small paper on the kitchen table.

'Y/N, I have to go to Mr.Stark's place for internship, eat breakfast first and you don't need to wait for me, and Mr.Stark said that you can have a day off, you don't have to do internship work after school. Your brother, B/N!'

"Huh" Y/N then looked at the sandwich that rested on the plate next to the note. He went straight to the cupboard and took out a small can which wrote "Spider's food" and spilled it into a tiny bowl and spider crawled toward the bowl. 

"Eat your breakfast while I taking a shower will ya?" Y/N asked.

You got it!

Y/N let out a smile.

15 minutes later

Y/N walked out, he was wearing a new uniform, a towel around his neck.

"Finished?" He asked.

Yup 

Y/N picked the sandwich and started eating.

"C'mon!" He raised his hand the spider climbed on. He left his house and locked the door behind him, he was walking and eating away his sandwich. 

"Yo Y/N! How is your day?" A neighbor called out with a smile.

"Yeah quite, except my spider didn't let me sleep for 5 more minutes!" Y/N replied with a smirk.

HEY!

The neighbor laughed then said "Keep playing with spider and you won't have any friends!"

"Yeah yeah, bye and see you this afternoon, I'm late!"

"Bye Y/N"

He kept walking on the road to his school, it's not far from his home so he didn't need to take the bus like the others, suddenly, a guy with tentacles landed in front of Y/N and stared Y/N's face. 

"What the?" Y/N said out in confusion and then, his spider sense went wild, thugs ran out off every alleys and started firing at Y/N, he dodged bullet with everything he got, a bullet flew toward him and before it made contact, a brand new M/N landed and took the hit, the spider climbed into it's cockpit and the mech started discharging the smoke, making everything hard to see. Y/N immediately climbed up the mech and pressed rapidly on the hologram control.

'BATTLE SYSTEM PREPARED! WELCOME Y/N'

"Why they attack me? Did my identity expose? Impossible!" Y/N said through the physic link. When all the smoke gone, the thugs were surprise, the kid they were shooting at was disappeared, instead a giant mech was standing there, switching weapon on its arms.

"Where is the boy?" One of them shouted.

"Who knows, Spider-Man is there, shoot him!" The other shouted.

"I'd brought that civilian out of here, you guys are mine!" Y/N said through the mic.

Suddenly, all the thugs but their hand on their ears, more specific, the little comm on their ears. Without any warning, they opened fire, bullet flew everywhere, some of them hit M/N but it didn't do anything. One by one, the thugs got beaten up, everyone of them, until the last one downed.

"Phew, that's the last one!" Y/N breathed out "Can you detect Ock for me?"

Scanning...... No sign of Doc-Ock.

"This was....weird, I never see him act like this before, since....." Y/N stopped, staring at the control board.

Y/N, I need to tell you this, you have approximately 5 minutes 45 seconds before you miss the first period. You must hurry.

"Oh freak!!!!" Y/N pressed the buttons rapidly and the mech opened full booster on. But, unfortunately for, Y/N was....late :)

Time skip 'till school ended.

"Oh god~ 10 minutes late." Y/N groaned as he walked out of class, spider still sitting on his shoulder "Well~ We still got a project at home and I don't have to go to Mr.Stark's place~"

Of course If you like!

"But, also with your help" Y/N said with a smirk.

Yeah, yeah.

Time skip

 Y/N looked through the magnifying glass at the device on the desk. He used the lazer pen to adjust the small detail on the device. It's really hard to adjust such a small detail, but he tried his best. 

"Uhm.... A little left~" He breathed out.

Careful~

"And~ DONE!!!!" Y/N shouted happily, his project, after almost 5 months developed, its now finally completed. It was a hard time with him but now everything has done.

He hold up the  multiverse jumping device that he created with the help of the data in the radio during the event 5 months ago.

He stood up from his seat, started typing on the screen of the device.

"Alright! Let's see if it work!" He said. The room lighted up with purple light, and a small  portal opened the other side of the portal can be seen clearly. Y/N looked through it, it was a room, more advance in technology, a quite big bed with teddy bears on it and someone who was sitting on the chair, someone...... familiar. She turned around and looked at him. 

"Y/N?"

A/N:

Ok guys, sorry for the late update. I was very busy these days, I lived in Asia and schools in my country already started and I didn't have time to write T_T.

So I have finished this chap with all my strength left. Hm....I'm thinking about writing a story of my own but maybe when I free. For now, this book end, the second book will be written next year, maybe? I don't know but for now, see ya~

The second book is predicted to be out in the 6th of February, 2021. Wait for it everyone, and thank you for all of your support.