Chapter 3: Making New Friends

Previously:

You know what!? I am done.That's too much thinking for one day. I need my precious beauty sleep.

||Y/N's P.O.V||

I wake up around 7:00 A.M .Classes don't start till 8:00.I get up from my bed still half asleep and make my way towards the bathroom .At least this time I have my own bathroom.No waiting for people to get out. 

-After doing the whole routine-

I pick up books,some parchments,ink and a quill and throw them in my bag.I look around the room.How did it get this messy in just one night?I walk out of my dorm just to bump into someone.Nice way of meeting people Y/N!!!

I look up to see a tall 7th year slytherin girl with black hair and astonishing grey eyes.

"Watch where you are going!"She snarls.

"Alright I am sorry. Jeez"I say while getting up.

She looks me up and down.Okay that's creepy.

"You are that transfer student everybody has been talking about"She says still looking me up and down.Wait how does everyone know about me? I literary came yesterday.And it was a Sunday.

 "I am Walburga Black. So you better not get on my bad side. You will regret it."She walks away before I could say anything.

Damn.Someone is full of themselves.So If everyone is talking about me they will probably stare at me throughout the whole breakfast. And I am not in mood to deal with it. I should probably just go to the kitchen and pick something.I am not that hungry anyway.

-After eating some pancakes in the kitchen-

Hmm.I think this is the trophy room.AHA.Now if I was a trophy of Tom Riddle where would I be?

...

...

...

Maybe its in the back.As they didn't want people to know about the chamber of secrets.

...

Nope .

....

Not here either.

...

You know what.I am too lazy.I could just summon it.I mean I know what it looks like.

ACCIO TOM RIDDLE'S TROPHY!

Yeah I thought that wouldn't work.

...

So maybe the chamber hasn't been opened yet.Which also means myrtle is alive.

OH MY GOSH! Hagrid is still around!! EEK I would love to meet him(again)

I leave the trophy room to almost bump into someone.Phew. I didn't want to meet someone else by bumping into them.

It was a girl with light blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.She had the same dreamy look Luna wore usually. 

"Oh hello."She says in a dreamy voice.

"Oh hi. I am Y/N Frost . I am new here and I think i got lost."Yeah I clearly got lost . I mean why would I be around here hehe....

"Its alright I could show you around.But just stay away from Wrackspurts .They can float into your ear and make your brain confuse.And I am Artemis Lovegood. But you can call me Ara.Everyone calls me that"Woah she talks just like Luna .We are going to be amazing friends.