Chapter 7: Prank Gone Wrong

-At my dorm-

I almost forgot about the package aunt sent!Now where did I put it?

...

Not here! Not there either!

I did not just lose it.

...

Oh I clearly did!

Maybe its in my bag.Which would be ridiculous as I remember leaving it here-

It is in my bag!

I need my memory checked.I pulled out the package and ripped it open.(Yes I am messy)

Inside it was a snowflake necklace.Which I might add was BEAUTIFUL

I don't know for how long I stood there gawking at it

I don't know for how long I stood there gawking at it.I wore the necklace and tucked it in my shirt.I cleaned up some mess that I made before and fell asleep.

-Time skip owo-

So....the "date" with Abraxas went surprisingly well.We had fun.And yeah....

Tho after that day, Mia had made it her mission to ship me with Malfoy as much as she can.

And let me tell you,It wasn't fun.

So here I was planning revenge on her.Its the big prank I was telling her about.And everyone who is not that observant would fall right into it.

"So...what did you say about these mistletoes?"Mia asked looking up at one of the "mistletoe" I had placed between a hallway.

"Well if two people walk underneath it together, they will get stuck until they kiss....On the lips."I added with an evil smirk.

"And how would you two avoid them?"Mia asked me and Ara.

"I can see Nargles in them.So I wont be getting stuck underneath any."Ara said while looking at a spot near the mistletoe.

"Right....And as I am the one who placed these I know exactly where they are.Now come on we will be late for potions."

-After the class(classes are boring :>)-

"Oh- um Euphemia!"We were walking towards the library(as that was the last class) when someone called Mia from behind.

I turned around to see a boy with black messy hair(which looked the same way Harry's hair did).He was blushing a bit.OH MERLIN'S BEARD! This must be Harry's grandfather.

I looked up to see a mistletoe where Potter was standing.He was talking to Mia but my brain wasn't hearing anything he was saying.It was too busy planning.I only got his name.(Fleamont Potter)

I slowly walked behind Mia who was now directly in front of Potter and inches away from the mistletoe.Oh this is going to be hilarious.I pushed Mia (not too hard) and she bumped into Potter.

Woohoo! Y/N 1 Mia 0

"Y/N! What the hell!?"Mia tried to move but her legs were stuck to the ground.

"You have only one way of getting out of this."I said with a what I thought was an "innocent" look.

Mia was now a crimson red while Potter looked confused.

And then Mia..

You guessed it!

She kissed him!!!

Oh my god! I am a cupid.Now I better run before she gets out of her..."moment".

I walked the other way as fast as I could.Maybe if I get to the library and hide in a corner she won't find me.

I turned a corner and yet again bumped into someone.And my books(my potion's book and transfiguration' s book)fell out of my hands.I should get an award for bumping into almost everyone at hogwarts within a few weeks.

The person in front of me also dropped his books.I bent down to pick up my books.When I was going to pick up my potion's book.A hand touched mine.I looked up to meet Riddle's gaze ( what did I ever do to deserve bumping into him).I held his gaze for a few minutes but then I looked away.Even tho he wasn't a monster yet.He was still a bit scary.Only a bit!

I picked my book up and walked into the library.I picked the table that was the furthest from the door of the library and sat there.I started with my transfiguration homework.After that I opened my potion book to study for my test just to find out it wasn't mine.It was Riddle's.

Oh great! He out of the whole entire school had my book! WHY HIM!?

I sighed.I needed MY book to study for the test.As I have made some changes in some potions with the help of *cough* Snivellous *cough*.(even tho I was a slytherin I still didn't like snape)

I searched the whole library but couldn't find him.

Hmmm...If I was Riddle where would I be?

Setting the Basilisk on someone?

Not yet.

Hexing someone into oblivion?

Maybe.

Doing something evil?

Probably.

Was I exaggerating?

....Obviously.(I read that in snape's voice owo)

I walked down the halls looking for him,chuckling when I saw some people stuck under the mistletoe.I am amazing. I know.

"Oi Riddle!"I called his name out when I saw him walking to who knows where.

He stopped ,turned around ,looked at me and then started walking again.

I jogged up to him to catch up(what can I say he has long legs.)

"Can't you just stop?"I asked him still trying to keep up.Why do I have to be this short?

"No."He said .

"You have my potion's book."I said and that caught his attention.

"Do I?"He said stopping finally.

"Yes you do as I have yours."I said showing him HIS potion's book.

"Very well.I have yours in my dorm.I will give it to you as soon as I get back."He said and tried to walk away.

But.

His legs.

Were.

Stuck.

...

My eyes widened and I looked up to see a mistletoe looking down on us "innocently"(It didn't have eyes.Its just my imagination.)

I think it's safe to say I am doomed.

Author's Note:

So ...My school is finally open.And that's why I will update slowly :T.

Anyways I am sorry I just love cliffhangers :>.Its keeps people in suspense.

Thanks for reading <3