Chapter 5: Detention

Author's Note:

Sorry I didn't publish this earlier.I had a really bad headache and my mom took my phone and laptop from me for for a few days T^T

Previously:

"Mister Riddle was only defending himself.Now not one more word.Class is dismissed."Oh I said that out loud- Oops.I looked over at Riddle and he had a smirk on his face.Oh how I wish to wipe that smirk off his face.

||Y/N's P.O.V||

Well this day could have gotten worse.I sighed and made my way towards Mia.She looked amused.

"That was amazing! You need to teach me some of those spells.No one has stayed that long against Riddle.I can't ..."She gushed over my "victory".

"Only I got detention when it should have been both of us!"I grumbled.

"I already told you she thinks Riddle is a saint or something.Well it's not only her it's the whole school we are talking about."She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"You don't think that?"I asked her curiously.

"No not really.You know that muggle phrase too good to be true?I think that applies here."She said .Well that's new.

Classes were over so we were heading to the library.When we almost reached it,a girl bumped into me and I dropped my books.The girl said a quick sorry and ran away.But not before I saw tears in her eyes.

"That's Myrtle."Mia said with a sigh."She is in third year I think.Some girls bully her a lot.But she never stands up for herself."She helped me pick up my books.

"Thanks.Maybe we should ask if she is alright?"I asked hopefully.I really wanted to stop her from dying.Which reminds me no one has been petrified yet.Maybe Riddle did it in his last year?

"I think you should go to the library.I will check on her.She isn't really good with new people.Take my books I will meet you in the library."Mia said giving her books to me.

-Later in the library-

And done.I sighed.My wrist hurts.Maybe I shouldn't have written the potion's essay this long.Or maybe I should have written half of it later.The due date isn't even tomorrow.I am turning into Hermione.

I stretched my arm and look around.Mia still wasn't back yet.There weren't many students in the library anymore.Maybe until then I could read something that sounds like fun.

I walked around the library looking at the titles of different books.

Boring.

...

Who would want to read about goblin wars?

...

Oh its the book I read in my time.

...

Huh what's this?

I picked out a book without any title.I opened it and read a few words.It was about powerful family heirlooms.Sounds fascinating.

I walked back to my table but there was someone sitting there already.And it wasn't Mia.Oh no it was Riddle.I don't want to deal with him.Maybe if I quietly pick my things up he wouldn't notice.Wait why do I have to get up? I sat there first.

Before I got to the table I saw a group of giggling girls near the table.I stopped in my tracks.One of the girls from the group walked towards Riddle and tapped his shoulder.