Nineteen - Daddy

YOU GUYS. I WROTE THE SMUT IN THIS WHILE I WAS IN CLASS AND I WAS SO SCARED THAT SOMEONE WAS GOING TO SEE BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS NEEDED AN UPDATE. SO UGH.

YOU FÜCKERS BETTER BE LUCKY I LOVE YOU.

*****

The winter break was over, and I now had to burden myself by going back to Hell.

I mean school.

At least this would assure that'd I'd more than likely being seeing Luke everyday, and that was good enough for me.

He came over for New Years while Chelsea's mom was out at some party for the night and had Michael come hang around with us and Chelsea. The night was good, Luke surprised me by kissing me three seconds before the ball dropped and was my first New Years kiss. It was cute, and New Years sëx was just as fun as people raved about, and I'm sure Chelsea thought the same thing because I'm almost one hundred percent sure her and Michael hooked up. She hasn't admitted anything yet, but I know my best friend.

I was just worried about Matt, she seemed to be really into him, and when they were together he seemed really into her, but she was always asking to come with me when I went to Luke's then trying to nonchalantly ask if Michael was going to be there.

"Are you going to see Mr. Hemmings after school?" Chelsea asks as soon as she picks me up from the bakery.

"Uh, we were probably going to study at the library," I say, I loved that Chelsea was so happy about Luke and I and was better at keeping the secret than I was if we were being honest, but it seemed like she was becoming part of our relationship...

"Oh, could I tag along?" She asks and I bite my lip, looking down at my hands in my lap.

"He's just going to be tutoring me, with exams coming up and what not," I say, hoping she'd be disinterested enough not to come.

"I don't care," she shrugs, "it gives me something to do,"

"Well, Michael will be at the apartment," I say, trying my hardest to get her not interested in coming, "why don't you call him up and see if he wants to chill or something."

"Why?" She asks and I sigh, sliding my frizzy hair into a ponytail.

"Because, I'm not trying to rude or anything Chelsea. I love that you want to spend time with Luke and I, but we need time to ourselves sometimes," I say, and she furrows her brow.

"Oh," she says, and I felt bad, but it was truth.

"Wow, you are so right," she says and I give her a confused look.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Every time you've guys have wanted to hang out since you told me, I've been there. Which is totally not cool, I'll back off," she says and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond. I didn't think she'd take it so well.

"Oh, well, okay. Thanks," I say and she smiles, nodding.

"I will call Michael though, so I'm not boring myself to death," she says, pulling through the Coffee Shop drive through and ordering our usual.

"What about Matt?" I ask cautiously and she grinds her teeth, rolling her eyes.

"He's as perfect as ever, and all the girls are all over him. I get that we're not dating, but we were friends first and he's always politely blowing me off to go spend time with some bleached blonde trämp," she explains and I nod.

"Define 'polite blows me off', I'm not sure I entirely understand what that means," I say causing her to laugh.

"Like he'll text me apologizing about it for days but he wants to make new friends from around here so whatever, he's coming over on the weekend," she says and I nod.