Chapter 16

*MAJOR SMUT AND NAME CALLING*

*WARNING VERY LONG CHAPTER AND A LOT OF SMUT*

        The look he gave me pulled me out of my headspace and make me feel warm he laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. For a moment we stared into each others eyes and I saw my entire life flash in his golden orbs, I couldn't describe the feelings I felt when he held me close breathing in my scent. He leaned down kissing me softly, sensually at first slowly building up the lust and excitement and I couldn't help but to follow suit and give back the same passion and love that he gave me. I knew I loved him and I knew I wanted to spend forever with him as he removed my clothing and kissed my neck not giving me time to breath properly. No time to collect all my thoughts. No time to stop and think if this was dangerous. I wanted no incentive that we should stop. I didn't want him to think my racing heart was an indication that I was fearful as he placed harsh kisses down the valley of my breast and down my stomach. I was a puddle of whimpers and pleds as he let his left hand grip my breast as though I would disappear, his fingers rolling my brown bud in between his fingers and allowing my other breast to grace his mouth as he sucked and bit harshly. My back coming off the bed and I could feel his manhood poking out against my leg. I could just imagine the thoughts swirling in his head. Suddenly all contact was gone and I was in a confused daze not understanding.
"Up now." I could feel the list and domineering tone bubbling up from his throat.  Slowly I stood only to be forced on my knees and my chin in a vice grip.
"Open that pretty little mouth and give me those innocent eyes, you love to punish me with when you crave a treat sweetheart." He whispered almost condescendingly. " Show daddy how much of a good girl you can be." He caressed my cheek softly as he released his cock from his pants and lightly tapped my cheek then tongue lovingly. "You look so gorgeous awaiting my cock in that tiny mouth."  He inserted himself into my awaiting mouth and gave me a nod to start. I took him in sucking and licking like it was my favorite treat and truthfully that is what it has become. I felt like I couldn't get enough and I wanted more. I took him deeper in my mouth trying desperately to take it all and I was suddenly a cock hungry whore, suddenly all the sweet things he called me made me feel amazing but the nasty humiliating things made me whimper in approval more than the sweet things. I was a moaning mess and I was dripping all over his floor. I felt him slowly backing up and I became alarmed so gathering myself on hands and knees I crawled after him with his cock still in my mouth as he sat himself on his bed. "Look at you so needy, crawling after me with my cock still in your tiny little mouth." I whimpered licking his balls and eagerly  licking up and down his veined shaft. "Does it make you feel good knowing I control your pleasure slut? Do you know as you suck daddy off the family is still downstairs Hearing what a dirty whore you are?" I could orgasm from his words I was whimpering and rubbing myself against his shoed foot. His pleasure was my pleasure. I could feel him twitching and I could feel my orgasm bubbling in my tummy. I was moaning and he was moaning head thrown back and eyes closed tight as I left him slip down my throat making swallowing motions. Suddenly he pulled out and stood up causing me to fall on my back as he stood over me, and came shooting ropes all over my naked body the gooey and sticky substance in turn made me cum all over his floor shaking and twitching slightly as it dripped out. The sight of him standing over me, bringing me to full submission as he used me for his pleasure brought me to a high i've never known.
"Now lick it clean darling go on." His voice still husky from his orgasm as I licked my fingers and scooped up his cum on my fingers. I was still in a daze and still shaking horribly. I couldn't see or hear correctly as he leaned down his manhood suddenly away and he picked me up. I could tell I was in a sub drop sort of moment.
"You did amazing darling, you made daddy so proud." He whispered taking me into the bathroom for a wash up.
" You did wonderfully sweetheart, so beautiful, so submissive my little baby." He sat me in the tub and gave me a good clean up and I slowly relaxed feeling love and adoration roll off him in waves. He pampered me in kisses and sweet words as he cleaned me and washed my hair. I fell in love with him all over again.
" I love you Edward."
" I love you too muffin."
Nothing mattered as I looked in his eyes. Not his family downstairs. Not the wonderful ache between my legs. Not the welcoming soreness in my jaw and not the traumatic events of isabella. I finally found my peace. In edward cullen. My love. My daddy. My boyfriend. My protector. But most importantly my best friend.