Chapter 13

Esme pov

Everyone was tending to their own devices, talking amongst each other and laughing. Jacie and little maxxy are currently playing on the floor with blocks and barbies Jasper, Emmett and Alice watching to make sure they didnt get hurt. I was cooking dinner for them and the pack, I felt so needed with all the new additions to the family. Edward was upstairs in the study with
Carlisle researching whats going on with maxxy on why she was acting smaller then normal.

I felt a small pat on my leg " nanno thirsty." maxxy whimpered pouting I smiled and scooped her up causing her to laugh and gave her a sippy cup of apple juice I hand made. she grown brightly thanking me for the juice running off she ran and jumped into Jasper's lap snuggling into him, Alice scooped up jacie for his afternoon nap and took him upstairs to nap in her room. Edward and carlisle  came downstairs grinning ear to ear.
"it's seems that maxxy is in something they call little space" edward said
"it's a way to cope with a traumatic experience , it's therapeutic and it's very common in modern-day, her and jaceie were originally littles but this experience has pushed them further into their headspace. " carlisle smiled
I had been walked into the room listening into the conversation rose grinned ear to ear and grab Alice's hand
"  we need pacifiers and sippy cups and bottles and onesies and footsie's and everything else that a baby would need for her and jessy good thing we have one crib but we will need another."
"oh my gosh this is gonna be so much fun Carlisle I need your credit card" she exclaimed
"It seems that her little age is young so make sure you get her crib we can put it in my room and keep the one in roses room." Edward stated after thinking.  The girls nodded and left to go gather the supplies they needed to make the baby rooms. I finished cooking dinner and called everyone to the table and passed out plates for everyone to eat. Everything in the house is peaceful everyone was smiling and laughing and enjoying dinner. Jasper  and emmett started to play video games while they waited for maxxy and jacie to finish eating.

Edwards pov
*maxxy eats dinner but always gets a bottle after*
I sat on the couch smiling watching as she played with her blocks with jacie. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I'm so lucky to have her as my mate. I would never give her up for anything now that I know what she needs me to be I'm going to be that for her, everything was slowly falling into place I have my mate and my family. I still felt like Isabella was up to something and that's never good, alice hasn't seen anything in her visions but Bella is a shield so it's making her work. For now I'll just live in the moment and be with my family, hopefully nothing could ruin the peacefulness. i watched as everyone ate dinner listening to the pack talk about border patrol, I've grown to enjoy their company they're not as bad as I first thought they were. As maxxy seems to love them so I'll put up with it, suddenly I felt a pat on my knee looking down I saw my tiny mate patting me to get into my lap. I picked her  up rocking her back-and-forth as Esme bought me a bottle to feed her an put her down for nap. After she finished her bottle I took her and jacie upstairs to my room and laid her on my bed covering her up and placing a kiss on her forehead and smiled.  I put her teddy bear near her and walked out shutting the door. I took jacie to roses room to nap,  before Going back downstairs everyone was smiling and enjoying themselves I sat on the couch waiting for my sisters to get back with all the supplies. We all know they went overboard.