Chapter 10

the cullens told her and Jacie about them being vampires and they took it well. its been a  few days*

Maxine pov
The cullens left to go hunting so its just me and Jacie at their house. I think of him as my own brother. I picked some foam blocks and played with him happily.  We talked about how much we liked it here with them. After a while we walked down stairs and to the kitchen and made two bottles and two small plates of left over pasta. After eating and cleaning with jessy on the counter next to me. He played with bubbles and helped me clean the plates and bottles.
" Lets go watch a movie and relax yeah?"
He giggled and nodded I laughed sitting on the soft couch with his head on my lap. I looked at the clock and saw it was about 3pm. The cullens wont be back for a few hours so I turned on the tv and put on random movie. Picking up a toy I played with him as the movie went on. I dont know when but jessy fell asleep so shook him we went back upstairs to sleep in our rooms. I went and laid down in edwards room, taking off of my clothes I laid on his bed in my undergarments. Falling into a dreamless sleep.

Edwards pov

We just got back from hunting and walked into the house to see the tv on and their toys everywhere.
"Someone was having fun today." Emmett laughed
We nodded laughing along and followed the sound of deep breathing to my room and found my mate sleeping on my bed in her bra and panties. I kicked everyone out and locked my door going over to the bed. I sat down next to her sleeping body and leaned down kissing her neck softly making her shift and take a heavy breathe. I smiled to myself and got up covering her body with a sheet before going to her nursery room and checking on her sleeping friend. He is also the most precious thing in our lives besides my mate. I ran my finger down his back gently listening to his human breathes hes like my little brother. I have all I can ask for at this moment. I smiled before leaving the room and going down stairs to see my family on the couches talking with each other. I sat down next to Jasper and joined the convo.
"They are sleeping peacefully and looking so beautiful each." I smiled
"They seem to have had alot of fun today while we were gone." my father said wrapping his arm around esme
" Haha yeah shes something else but we should do something as a family." Alice piped in and we all say there wondering what to do.