FOUR.

weeks had passed by and the situation with making guanheng and dejun tolerate or even like each other wasn't even going too well. it was until kun had left early and needed dejun to tell ten that he'd left early. dejun sighs as he looks at the neat handwriting that looked as if it was printed. 

"total opposites…" dejun mumbled. 

as dejun walked into the classroom and with a quick look around, he realized that ten wasn't even there. dejun sighed, there was nothing to do. 

well, not nothing. i mean he could watch the only student in the classroom paint a realistic person. now even though dejun wasn't all that experienced in art and all but he knew how hard it was to even begin to paint realistically but damn, this kid made it look easy. 

the kid outreached their hands towards dejun and all he could do was furrow his eyebrows. what did this person want? 

their head turned towards dejun and they had black wavy hair that rested barely below his cheekbones. they had soft neutral features and their lips, god- 

oh fuck, they were moving.

were they saying something to him?

fuck. 

"hey, hand me the fucking paper, hellen keller." he said as dejun realized and passed it. 

oh god, it was guanheng. 

"hellen keller was both blind and deaf so even if i was her, i still wouldn't be able to either way."

guanheng waved his hand, shaking the other off, "yeah, yeah. whatever you say."

"she really was, though! who the fuck would lie about it?" 

guanheng sighed as he read over the piece of paper. he swiftly handed the paper back to dejuns hands, "she was born in the nineteenth century, she probably wanted all the attention she could get. also, ten isn't here. he went to the really nice teacher's bathroom so he won't be back for like, ten minutes." 

dejun sighed as he sat down on the closest bar stool. guanheng lifted an eyebrow, 

"dude, what the fuck are you doing?"

dejun smiles sweetly at him and guanheng swears he can see sparkles shining in his almond eyes. 

"i'm gonna watch you paint. and wait for ten but mostly the first one." 

guanheng sighed, going back to his painting. dejun watched with admiration in his eyes, warmth vibrating off of him. dejun swung his legs as he sat on the chair like a small child. 

ten, who was outside of the classroom, looked inside and almost screamed the minute he saw the two. ten quickly got his phone out of his back pocket and texted kun. 

ten : shhdhjsbs DEJUN AND GUANHENG ARE DOIN THE THING OH MY GODBHDBDJSVJSBSJ