SEVEN.

ten nor kun know what to do. all they've been doing is trying to get dejun to fall in love with guanheng and somehow admit his feelings and now he did. kind of, but it still counted, he said his feelings to someone. obviously it wasn't guanheng but it was still progress. 

kun and ten were stuck. 

until one day ten burst through his class while it was still in session, as usual. 

"kun, listen to me," ten said as he walked in on him teaching. kun stared at him with eyes that basically said what the hell are you doing with the marker he gripped in between his fingers tightly, his fingertips almost going white. 

"hi ten!" one of his students greeted him, probably johnny. 

ten politely smiled towards the boy and lowered his voice to speak to kun, "it's about guanheng and dejun."

kun capped the marker and looked back at his students who were already conversing loudly. kun turned to ten, 

"look, talk to me after this class. that's my conference period. plus, your students are well behaved so you could leave them for the entire period anyway." 

ten throws his head back groaning but nonetheless he still compiles, "alright, fine. see ya." 

and with that he leaves the classroom. 

kun turns back to his class who are practically screaming at this point, he claps twice loudly that he swore that he could've heard an echo, "alright! as i was saying… "

once the bell rings for the class to leave, ten immediately goes into kuns'. kun sighs as he puts paper on his desk- probably some work sheets he had assigned. ten greets him with open arms- literally. he comes into the classroom nearly running to go hug kun. kun almost falls down from the pressure of ten running into him but somehow stabilizes himself. ten presses a soft kiss to kuns cheek before saying, "so as i was saying before you told me to fuck off-"

"i never said that." kun replies as he closes the door. kun sits down on the chair at his desk as ten continues speaking,

"anyway like i was saying, before you shut me out of your classroom, i was going to say something important pertaining to both dejun and guanheng. "  

kun stared at him, waiting to go on and ten stared back at him. 

"oh, did you want me to go on?" ten asked. 

kun let out a soft chuckle, "yes, that would be nice of you to do." 

"anyway," he continued, "nakamoto told me there was a week-long trip that both guanheng and dejun signed up for. details aren't important but that's the information i know for right now." 

"nakamoto?" kun asks. he only knows everyone by their first name so he has no idea who this nakamoto guy is. 

ten sighs, his shoulders drooping down,

"yuta." 

"oh," kun says, realization on his face the minute his name leaves tens' mouth. 

"we're not going on the trip, right? because you know they'll know what's going on if we're there." kun says. 

"see, you're getting it." ten says with a mischievous grin on his face. 

"yuta is going to room together guanheng and dejun, i asked him to do so." 

kun nods, "alright and what if guanheng trades with other students." 

"see what's great about this trip is that literally none of his friends are going and we know he's kind of awkward so-" 

"he won't even ask people to trade roommates?" kun continues off of what ten was saying.  ten nods. 

kun throws his head back gleefully, "oh thank god."