Finding Redfield

This went on for months from December to June, it was time to meet with the rest of the team meet up

This went on for months from December to June, it was time to meet with the rest of the team meet up. We parked in the parking lot of the hotel that the base had rented us rooms, the other team approached us "Any luck?" Piers asked they shook their heads in no.

Sighing in defeat I looked at the men, "we will continue tomorrow morning," I said as they looked at me with what we were to do next "for now get into your rooms and rest, we've got a long day ahead of us." they nodded and grabbed their bags from the cars and headed inside.

Piers grabbed both our bags from the trunk and handed me mine, We walked into the small hotel and checked into our room. "Ok, there are enough beds for two people in three rooms." I handed each of them a key card and handed Piers one that I had the same room number "Lieutenant and I will be in the same room, so if you guys need anything please feel obligated to come to us. Team out." I said making them salute and walk off to their rooms. Turning towards Piers I nodded and walked towards where the men walked off to.

Once we reached the room I placed my duffle next to the bed and unzipped it grabbing my pajamas, "I'm taking a shower." I bluntly stated and walked straight past the tall sniper and walked through the door just beside the entrance of the room, locking it behind me as I placed my pajamas on the bathroom counter. I bent down to the tub and turned the hot nob then pulled up the small lever on the faucet making the water come out of the showerhead.

After fully undressing I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and threw my hair up in a messy bun to keep it from getting wet from the shower. I stepped under the water making me sigh in content from the hot water relieving me from the tension, I picked up the small bottle of body wash that the hotel provided and put a little bit of it onto a small washcloth then rubbed the fabric together making it soapy. When the soap was spread through the coth I ran the washcloth over my limbs then the rest of my body washing away all the dirt and grime from the day of look for our captain, my thoughts wrapped around where in the hell Chris Redfield would've gone after waking up in a hospital with no recollection of what happened.

The hot water started to cool off giving me a sign it was time to hop out and get some rest, I shut off the shower and ripped the curtain out of my way then stepped out of the tub. The towels hanging on the racks were folded carefully and placed in a certain way, I grabbed one of the towels that were hanging on a rack and wrapped it around my body. The towel wasn't soft but it did its job at drying my body off so I could put on my pajamas and finally catch up on the sleep I desperately needed, after full clothing myself and brushing my teeth I walked out to the open room as my eyes landed on Piers who was looking at the map of the city and circled different bars that no one had looked in for Chris.

Approaching him, he looked at me over his shoulder then back to the map as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. I looked over the map and noticed a bar almost at the edge of the city "what about that one?" I said pointed to the bar "I hear it's pretty touristy, and I would say I'd go there if I had no recollection of what happened to me." my right hand found its way to my hip and my left on his shoulder "let's talk to the team about it tomorrow, we need to sleep." I smiled at him as he turned himself in the chair towards me.