Sherry and Jake

Footsteps were heard behind us making all of us turn around with our weapons raised, a tall lanky man and a blonde short woman came jogging up to us. "Sherry Berkin, National Security," she said, flashing her badge.

The Captain walked towards her with his gun lowered, "Sherry Berkin? You were in Racoon City." he voiced.

She looked at him in confusion, "how do you know that?" she asked with confusion written on her face.

"Claire." he simply said.

She stepped forward with her hand slightly raised, "wait." she paused as realization took over her features "Are you, Chris?" she asked in an innocent tone.

He nodded, "my sister has told me all about you."

Piers nudged my arm motioning to the man, he had a mercenary badge on his jacket arm. "Chris the man is a wanted insurgent." Piers said to the older man. Chris looked behind the woman and took notice of the badge, the man just gave us a dirty look before turning his head ignoring us.

Sherry looked at him and snapped her head back to us, "yes he's a mercenary. But, right now he's under the protection of the U.S. government. He's no threat to the B.S.A.A." she moved her hand to make sure we wouldn't try and harm him.

"Unless somebody he pays me to be," he muttered loud enough for us to hear.

Piers' face turned in anger and stepped forward some, "what did you just say?" His voice darkened by the words from the man, Chris looked at the mercenary in caution as he looked over to us and stood up from the car hood.

He shrugged his shoulders as he took notice that Chris was staring at him as if he recognized him. "What?" his voice was laced with sass, I rolled my eyes at him as Chris replied.

"Nothing," Chris muttered as HQ came through the comms telling us that reinforcements can't land due to artillery and that we needed to take them out. A helicopter came roaring over us that was carrying something rather large, it released the animal making it fall to the ground and standing up to the height of a small tower letting out a roar.

My eyes widened in fear but were quickly changed to determination, I grabbed my shotgun from my back and raised it at the monster. "Where do these things keep coming from?." I asked no one in particular as my hands raised my shotgun in defense, my heart rate picked up as the monster started to stomp towards us "I'll distract it, Finn take out the aircraft artillery." I said to Chris and Finn.

The younger man nodded and ran towards the stairs in the old two-story building that would lead to the large weapon. Running in behind him I stepped back as the tall monster pulled back his fist to break the wall to have easier access to its enemies. The large fist of the B.O.W came crashing through the broken wall opening up the building to the air, I took my aim and shot at the pink weak spot between its head and neck that stuck out like a ponytail.

After a couple of shots, it gripped at the spot and kneeled down on the building. I took the chance and sprinted towards the monster's arm and climbed then gripped the spike that stuck out around the large neck, with all my strength I yanked it slowly out of its body and shanked it back into the weak spot; Once again the monster moved in agony, I skillfully jumped off and rolled onto the ground with ease. A red laser found its way to my shoulder, a loud single shot flung through the air but no bullet pierced my skin "Got your back, Campbell." Piers said through the comms, replying back thanks as I ran back up the stairs and repeated the process.

After at least four times stabbing the B.O.W, it finally fell down turning into a shell and evaporating in thin air. "Charges are set! Just two left." Finn's soft voice yelled through the comms, they ran down the stairs then running towards a building just across the street. Finn places small explosives to break the door down then kicking it down and shooting at men that shot at us with machine guns, I easily brought down the one on the stairs as Chris shot the other behind the sandbags.