Prologue

Previously on Frosted Flames

Let us go enjoy a home-cooked meal my rosebud" Mezo held out his right hand. "S-sure" Reiko giggled linking their fingers together. Nejire lead them back into the dinning room. "M-mezo?" Deku asked taking in the full face of Mezo. "That's me!" He replied proudly glancing at his ghostly girlfriend. Bakugou spat out his drink coughing up his water. "You took your mask off?" He raised an eyebrow "that's pretty rad!" Kirishima smiled giving a thumbs up. "It shall stay off from now on, for I am willing to stand out" Mezo pulled out the two empty chairs "for my rosebud" he helped her sit down before sitting next to her. "Aw" Mina smiled at the new couple beside her sat Aoyama wiping away crocodile tears. The rest of the dinner was filled with smiles and laughs.

"Keigo, we have to take him-"

"There is no way we're taking our son to a criminal! Let alone-"

"So he should suffer? We need to take him-"

"Touya Todoroki, we are not taking him to see Kai Chisaki!" Hawks shouted.

"He can regrow limbs-"

"We can't trust he'll listen-"

"We need to try, if not for us, Icarus needs it. We need to act like better parents." Hawks sighed "get him in the car and let's go"

"Kai Chisaki-"

"A hero and a villian together. What have you brought me?" Asked the reverse damage quirked boy. "Icarus needs his arm repaired-"

"And if I refuse?" Asked the coy masked villian. "Well, then you'll have to deal with permanent burn scars and lack of limbs" Hawks warned "you wouldn't" Chisaki narrowed his eyes.

"Oh he would, just try to hurt us. You quirk may counter mine but oh it'd be so fun to watch you wreathe in pain. You remember what happened last time don't you" Shigaraki smiled removing the face from his hand.

"The power that lies with in these hands are perilous." He grinned "so what'll be germy?" Dabi asked queuing up his flames.

***
Now on Forbidden Temptations

"You think flames scare me?" Spoke the germaphobe venomously. Shigaraki stood back biting at his cracked lips. "And to be scared of someone who possesses only half of my power, that's just sad isn't it Shig" Overhaul smirked beneath his mask at the discomfort of the disintegrater in front of his gaze.

"I wouldn't argue Kai" Shigaraki spoke monotone stepping forward. "One wrong move and your only shield will crumble if you're not careful." Tomura wiggled his hand with ease.

"As if I'm afraid, anything you've destroyed on me before has grown back. Or have you forgotten about me, and our little games we've played." Kai winked at Shigaraki who stood paralyzed. Hawks cringed "this is a joke, correct Shigaraki?" He asked laughing at it in confusion. Tomura shook his head "if only it were, sadly one little dumb kiss lead to more. Before I knew it he was repairing his body before my feather touch could destroy it."

Kai removed his mask "a dumb kiss you say, if I recall you were so euphoric that you begged for more. Your tongue twirling in my mouth as they fought for dominance as you shied away from me to worried to destroy something you called so precious and perfect with every scar and cut." Kai laughed loudly "or have you shunned those memories of the late nights when you snuck out to see me, giddy like a school child with a crush?" Dabi shook his head "you hooked up with a villian?" He asked displeased "you're a villian dating a hero so don't come at me like that." Shigaraki barked out rudely.

"Hook up you say" Chisaki removed the silver ring wrapped on his finger. "It's more than that." He placed it back on his finger with a satisfying smirk. "Shigaraki remove your gloves." Dabi demanded "no" he spoke roughly. "Now Shigaraki or we can turn you and your husband in" Hawks replied cruelly. Shigaraki rolled his eyes "then do it if you must. Take us away, where we can easily escape." He retorted bitterly holding out his wrists. "Come on birdie cuff me. Cuff my forbidden love and take us to a place we'll hate." Shigaraki spoke as if in a poetic way.