Chapter Five

"Should I get Bakugou?" Kirishima asked "w-what?" Kaminari shook his body vibrating "w-why?" He cowarded away slowly. "I heard my name?" Bakugou stood leaning against his doorframe cooly "o-oh, it's nothing important." Kaminari spoke biting his nails. "Come on Pikachu be straight forward with me" Bakugou barked crossing his arms. Out of fear Denki coughed up flower petals. "Cherry blossom petals?" The explosive boy twirled one in his hand. "These are my favorite" he commented lowly. "W-what? But I thought I liked Kirishima? You both enjoy cherry blossom flowers?" Denki went into overdrive frying his brain. Bakugou smirked at Kirishima both smiled before placing a kiss on the brain fried blonde in front of them.

Denki giggled as he began to spark "Kiri, wall" Bakugou barked out letting the redhead activate his quirk. "Denki calm yourself" giggled the smiling taller boy. "Come on Pikachu! It was one kiss." Bakugou complained holding down the shaking blond.

After a few minutes Denki shook his head "so I had one-sided love with both of you? How does that work?" Denki rubbed his eyes confused.

The couple shrugged remaining silent. "S-so am I going to die then? Is my love one sided? What if-" Kirishima held the boy's face kissing him softly. Denki sparked but melted into the kiss. "Move shitty hair." Bakugou let his rough lips fall over Denki's soft ones. Bakugou bit the electric quirked boy's lip. "I don't believe it's one sided" Kirishima giggled looking at his best friend and husband making out.

Both boys took their turns kissing the shocked Pikachu. Deep in Kaminari's stomach the thorns disintegrated and the flowers evaporated leaving him to smile "neither do I" Denki smiled answering Kirishima previous question.