--Mature-- Alpha!Karamatsu x Omega!Reader

WARNING! This is a mature chapter, and meant for an 18+ audience. If you're younger than that, I respectfully ask you find something else to read.

If you're older than 18, you may continue at your own discretion.

This story contains mentions of sexual scenes and rape (male to female), and gore/violence.

--------------------------

The morning sun stirred him from sleep, slowly opening his eyes to see his mate's bare back facing him. The slim curves of her shoulder leading to her side and traveling further down to her hips stirred a heat in his loins, but he pushed it aside as he scooched closer to her, reaching out a hand to trace every mark he had left on her exposed skin.

A light moan from her lips let him know that she was waking up, his hand shifting from the bite and scratch marks to wrap just under her breasts and drag her closer to him, settling his chin against the crook of her neck as he took in a deep breath through his nose. She pressed back into him, holding onto his forearm with small hands. Her usual scent of lavender mixed with apple and mint was overpowered by his own ginger-and-orange scent.

Noticing a patch of raised skin with an oval of healing scabs on her shoulder, he turned his head and gave it a light lick, partially smiling in satisfaction when she flinched and softly moaned.

"Good morning, (y/n)," He pulled her ever closer, feeling their naked bodies flush together under the single sheet covering the entire bed.

"...morning, Karamatsu..." (Y/n)'s voice sounded groggy, "Don't tell me that you're still--"

"No, I've more than satisfied that need for now," He nuzzled against her neck again, planting a gentle kiss on the goosebumped skin, "Though, I'm not going to stop you if you want more."

"No..." She almost laughed, "I need my legs to help me walk today."

"Really?" Karamatsu raised an eyebrow, "Just call off work."

"I did," (Y/n) shifted in his arms, turning to face him fully as he relaxed his hold, "We still need to eat and I'd rather get what I need from the store than order delivery again."

"Hmm, then I give you leave to go and gather what you need," Karamatsu released her from his hold with a flourish, throwing back the sheet and exposing both of their bodies to the cold air of his apartment. (Y/n) cried out in surprise as she clamped her arms over her bare breasts, throwing a few light punches at Karamatsu's broad chest before rolling out of bed.

"Want to come with?" She offered as she slipped on a fresh pair of undergarments, looking back at him as she moved to his closet. Karamatsu gave it some thought before remembering that it was his turn to clean up the apartment, knowing that it would be a nice surprise for (y/n) to come back to an organized and clean place.