the test.

U.A High, Japan: 2213. Diara: age 15.

"-You cretin!" I slowly make my way into the room, trying to ignore the small fight happening. I walk past a green-haired boy, trying to avoid as much contact as possible with the two fighting boys.

"You're kidding me, right? your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" I slowly come to a stop in front of the two, deciding it's better to put a swift end to this if Aizawa wouldn't.

"were you born with that loudmouth, or did your need for constant attention create it?" silence filled the room as the taller one started speaking to me and the... Pomeranian started screaming at me, asking me if I wanted to die, almost covering the speaking of the, still loud, blue-haired boy.

"let's start over! I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy." his hand was reached out in a 'Boi' motion. huh. I smile giving a quick nod before stating my name quietly. of course, the practical screams of the ash-blonde covered it.

Iida and a girl with brown hair surrounded the green-haired boy, but I decided to tune most of that out.

"if you're just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now." a familiar, monotoned voice cut through the chatter, making a grin spread on my face. Brown and Green made odd noises, making me lean over my desk to see Aizawa in the hallway, on the floor, in his sleeping bag. "welcome to UA's hero course." he finishes his jelly packet before getting up, and unzipping his sleeping bag, talking as he does so. "it took eight seconds before you all shut up. that's not gonna work. time is precious. rational students would understand that."

Aizawa's gaze fell over the class. Jesus, Shota. you look even more homeless then normal. "hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. your teacher." everyone in the room gasped except for me, my grin widening as I stay hanging over my desk slightly. "right, let's get to it." he pulls a gym uniform out from his sleeping bag. I don't wanna know why that was in there. "put these on and head outside."

I wait to grab mine until everyone has already left or is close to leaving. I grab mine, giving Aizawa a quick hug, before signing. "I wasn't able to hug you today. and, you look more homeless then normal, so I thought you might need one more than me." he chuckles, patting my head before sending me out to get change, but I throw my hand behind my back, sending him a quick "I love you!" before I leave.

--

"What?! a quirk assessment test?!" everyone echos, making me laugh lightly as I see the tired look grow deeper.

"but, orientation! we're gonna miss it." the brown-haired girl notes, staring at the back of Aizawa's head as he replies.

"if you wanna make it the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." everyone gasped, but he pressed on. "here at UA, we're not tethered to tradition. that means I get to run my class however I see fit." everyone gasped again. seriously, why is everyone so surprised? I mean, he doesn't exactly look like a ray of sunshine. more like... an emo cat. "you've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you've never gotten to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power Excel. it's not rational. one day the ministry of education will learn. " he paused, moving his gaze over the ash-blonde who was causing a ruckus earlier. "Bakugo, you manage to get the most points on the entrance exam. what was your farthest distance throw at the softball when you were in junior high?"

"sixty-seven meters, I think." I looked in front of me, to the ash blonde. so his name is Bakugo, huh? good to know.

"right. try doing it with your quirk." Bakugo started forward, moving into the circle. Aizawa stayed standing still, everyone's focus pulled into Bakugo. "anything goes, just stay in the circle. go on, you're wasting our time."