the battle.

-​​​​​​-this is the last chapter following season one of the anime! the start of season two is being worked on. I hope you enjoy! also. enjoy the feels.--

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen weren't answering my calls. so, I hurried over, running into Young Iida on the way here. he told me of the villainy at work here." I ignore All Might. he didn't get here fast enough. the villain's chatter, talking about taking down All Might as they get cut short, swift, and barely visible punches knocking them down and out. he has Sho. he rushes over, Grabbing Tsu and Midoriya, leaving me standing a bit to the left of him. "Everyone, back to the entrance. and take Aizawa with you. he doesn't have much time."

I shake my head, tears coming to my eyes quickly as I grab onto Sho, holding him as if I'm the one dying. Midoriya pulled me off of him, putting him onto his shoulders. everything is tuned out. these people hurt Sho. I stumble, finding myself slowly walking behind Midoriya and Tsu as they carry Sho. as All Might launches into an attack, there's a loud noise, followed by water splashing. I back up, falling on my ass as my breath quickens. I'm watching Tsu and Midoriya carry someone who's practically my father. he's beaten, bloody, broken, and bruised. I stop. I take a breath, and I feel the fire that at burnt-out relight. I'm not letting anyone else get hurt. I look back, a large cloud disbursing as I do so. I see All Might in a hole with that monster, purple mist covering the bottom of them. I gasp quietly, my feet moving before my brain does, Midoriya already asking Tsu to hold Sho. I sprint forward, stumbling slightly, but running none the less. "THIS IS FOR SHO, YOU BASTARDS!" I scream, trying my best to grab onto the warp villain. he moves away as I hear Midoriya scream, a loud explosion following it. '​​​​​​there's Bakugo.' the monster's feet and upper body are frozen. Todoroki. All Might got out of the monsters hold, landing next to Todoroki. Kirishima comes out of nowhere, jumping down and trying to land an attack on the hand man. '​​​​​​hehe. hand man.'

"damn! that was gonna be cool."

"guess I found your body that time, ya smoky bastard!"

"the symbol of peace will not be killed by cowards like you."

as I stood there, staring at the blue-haired man, I realize something. I've seen him before. but where, is the question? 'the media! when they broke in. I ran into him. that's why I feel like I know him. wait.. have they been planning this since then? shit.' i feel myself get slightly weaker, but I ignore it and try to stand as straight as I can. I can do this. can I?

"Kurogriri. how could you let these brats get the best of us? you've gotten us into a real jam here." I started feeling faint again, why wasn't my hold still on them? am I that weak? I heard Bakugo explaining how he was able to take the Warp villain down, but I didn't hear everything. the only thing on my mind is Sho. they hurt Sho. they should be grateful they're dealing with me and not Hizashi. "Nomu." 'so that's what that thing's called.' Nomu arose from the warp gate, his leg and arm iced to all hell and back. so badly, that they.. fell off. "I didn't say that was his only quirk. he also had super regeneration. Nomu, get him."

everything slowed. it was coming right for Bakugo. the wind pressure from the speed attack pushed everyone back. I landed right next to Kirishima, his hand on my arm as he frantically looked around, realizing what had just happened. "then, how'd you get over here?" I look around, staring at the hole in the wall that gave me a clear view of All Might, coughing into his arms.

"These kids are no angels. the plain-looking one? tried killing me with a maxed out punch. what kind of heroes do that? you think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say its for the sake of others." All Might let a low grumble, the man putting his arms out to the side as he continued to talk. "well, you know what All Might? that pisses me off. why do people get to decide some violent acts are heroic, and others are villainous? casting judgment to whats 'good' or whats 'evil'. Do you think you're the Symbol of Peace? ha. you're just another government-controlled instrument of violence!"