Cody Simpson Fan Fiction

It all started on a cold, clammy December 25th, at the Plaza in Manhattan, as [Y/N], and her friend, [Y/F/N], went to go see Cody Simpson Live. [Y/N] had been dreaming about this day for ages, and she was really surprised when her parents had given her two tickets to see the show. They sat in the second row, attempting their best to be un-nervous, and to be quiet until the show started. Of course, this didn't happen. The crowd filled, as the lights dimmed. Finally, the moment [Y/N] had been waiting for, for five months. Cody Simpson walked on stage, his adorable blonde hair messed up, in Levi's , and a light blue button down shirt. [Y/N] couldn't help but gasp at his adorableness, his unique nose and super cute accent. "Uhm, hi guys, I'm Cody." He said to the audience, nervously. [Y/N] adored him. "My first song I shall sing is going to be... Evenings In London. Thank you." and he sat on the stool and placed his vintage guitar on his lap, "...nights in Paris, used to feel so right, rather stay in my hotel, talk to you all night...evenings in London, never felt so sad, I wish you were here to share these days so bad..." and his voice rang through the Plaza, sending chills down everybody's backs, he locked eyes with [Y/N]. A glimmer fell into his eyes. He smiled, continued looking at her, and sang on. At the end of the song, he continued on to yet another, and kept singing, looking at her. At the end of his performance, he bowed, and smiled extra brightly at [Y/N]. Her heart skipped a beat. They were the last too leave, and just as [Y/N] was about to put on her purple mittens, Cody came up to her and asked something. [Y/F/N] left them together, winking at [Y/N], as [Y/N] stammered a mere, 'h-hello.' "Hey, there, I saw you in the audience. What's your name?" he asked her in an adorable Australian accent. [Y/N] couldn't believe it. Cody Simpson came to her to ask her name! Her heart beating, she answered, hoping she didn't sound nervous. "[Y/N]. I loved your performance... it had so much soul and love, I could practically feel it in the air... I'll definately come see your performance again some times. Oh, and I li--" "Shh." said Cody, placing his index finger on her lips. She immediately stopped talking. She thought she was about to faint. "So, [Y/N] you're really pretty, you know that?" he asked in a faint whisper. Her heart skipped in over time. "T-thanks. Same for you. I mean, yeah, pretty, in, a boy w-way." she laughed weakly. He laughed also, and said thank you. "Well, I have to go." said Cody. "Dress Rehearsal for my next show... I'd like to see you again." he said. [Y/N] nodded. He wrote something down on tissue in black Sharpie that he pulled out of his pocket. He waved at her, thrust his hands in his pocket, walked to his room, turned back, and said with an adorable accent, "See you soon, [Y/N]." He went in and closed the door. [Y/N] hurried out, her face flushed, and ran into [Y/F/N]. "Oh, my, gosh! What did he want?" she said excitedly, jumping up and down. "Uhm, nothing." said [Y/N], feeling too dazed to talk. She opened the tissue, there, in messy boy writing, were the numbers, 555-3421. "Oh. My. Gosh. He gave me his number!" she screamed. People looked at her, but she didn't care. She had Cody Simpsons number! [Y/F/N] yelped, and they hurried down the snow- strewn sidewalk, tree's twinkling with lights. They reached their hotel, and entered. [Y/F/N] wanted to know EVERYTHING that had happened. And [Y/N] told her. From the way he stared at her  while performing, to the finger on the lips, and everything else. [Y/F/N] kept screaming, but [Y/N] didn't care. SHE HAD CODY SIMPSONS NUMBER! [Y/F/N] finally calmed down, and fell fast asleep. [Y/N] lay in bed until three a.m., listening to the hail thumping against the window. She stared at the number. Cody Simpson liked her. He, a world-known celebrity, liked HER, [Y/N]. She kept thinking about him until her eyes drooped, Cody Simpson swerving in and out of her dreams, and suddenly, it was morning.

First fanfic! feedback please! part two will be out soon! hope you like it!:)