Chapter 1

Everyone always has a stereotype. Boys like games, girls like dolls. Everyone always had a stereotype, I was never any different than the rest. I'll admit I was judging someone and feel embarrassed after word if I was wrong but its just life. Just a normal typical human among the sea of others. 

But yet, I acted not normal for there standards. I was always quiet, silent, never talking to anyone. I would tantrums if I was wrong when I was younger but I quickly hid my inner turmoil. I hid what I really felt and acted mature. But I was terrified of talking to anyone. It was not until I hit my late teen years that I was finally took to a doctor that diagnosed me with a disability. Autism. 

Of course I felt that the doctor was wrong but after being to three hospitals and being diagnosed with depression, bipolar, or even plain crazy, I was willing to listen to see why I had autism. As he listed the broad spectrum I grew more fearful. Why I was fearful I never knew but that's what I felt, fear. I didn't want to believe it, no, I kept telling myself that it wasn't true but the symptoms and my behavior pointed to one thing. Autism. 

I felt disgusted with myself as I knew that I was a burden to my family, try as they may tell me I was not but I knew. I was a burden like my mother. I didn't tell them my feelings or even my thoughts as I always bottled up my feeling toward the matter. Eventually I just moved on. Sure, I still had the feelings but it was best to move on as best as I can. So I turned to anime, manga, games, and fanfiction to escape my thoughts that haunt me. 

It turned out I could connect well with fictional characters but real people. Real people made me afraid while fictional people just brought me to life. Sometimes, I wonder, if we were all just a toy for others to play with but I quickly ignored that as I went about my life. 

My few friends that I made sticked with me as I told them what the doctor diagnosed me with. They plainly told me that I never seemed the type to have autism but they understood that when the facts laid out for all to see. Time just went on after that as I went about my life. Until it ended early by the friend I trusted most. 

She killed me over a guy, a guy. I never felt more insulted right there and then when she started to stab me. 

It turned out that the guy was walking by when he heard her insane laughter or my screams of pain. Actually I didn't find out the reason as I was in a lot of pain along with close to dying. I couldn't feel anything anymore as everything was turning numb, even the pain of stabbing. I only knew he was there when he came in with a baseball bat and hit my friend with it. She didn't move after that and I heard faintly sirens in the distance. 

I was too numb to listen to him as I closed my eyes from drowsiness. All of my thoughts were jumbled but one stood out. 

'I'm asexual and she knew that.'

After that all that greeted me was blackness that you view while sleeping until you start to dream. Then it brightened. 

All I could see was blurriness that wouldn't go away. I couldn't even hear as I felt someone grab me and gently hand me to someone else. All I could do was let out my frustration as I felt myself scream out into the world. I eventually calmed down and heard a melody that I couldn't decipher. It was beautiful though. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passed as I lived my new life. I was reborn as a magical skeleton that was inherently male. To be truthful I overheard of how my parents gushed about there little boy and stuff like that. My brain didn't catch up until one day I finally realized that I was a male now. I somehow managed to freak out internally without anyone noticing. I never been thankful for anything until my freak-out was over. 

Then I moved on after that. Sure it was life changing in a way but I moved on like everyone else. 

And I still had Autism. Thankfully my parents knew something was up and took me to a doctor that set up lots of things for me to be seemly comfortable with other people. Even though my mindset was a somewhat adult, I actually got better at handling people from that. 

What type of logic is that?

But I soon learned that logic was thrown out the window when I was born. Literally. 

Ok, get this. 

I live in a town that is in-between two kingdoms. Both called the Sun and Moon Kingdoms. One focuses on positivity while other negativity. Three guesses and the first two don't count. 

I was also born where magic existed and I had the perfect balance between light and dark magic. Or as people in this world call it, good and bad magic which I thought was stupid. I mean, everything was not inherently evil but its been put into people's minds for who knows for how long. I didn't bother the sheep so they don't bother me. 

Somehow down the road to adult hood I learned healing magic and offensive magic. To where it reminded me somewhat of Undertale as I'll admit that I was a magical skeleton that can summon a female or male body by willing it and SOUL's were a thing. I just pretended that everything was okay and went about my life. 

Eventually I opened a bakery/café for my own satisfaction. It was nice to introduce new idea for foods from my old world into this world. Soon I reached 25 years of age and standing at a height of 180.34 cms. 

I was happy with my life as I loved it with all my will. 

Oh, and my new name was Deva Starr.