23

third person.

"I felt kind of sick this morning," Serenity said as she left her hotel room, greeting the boy outside it as she closed the hotel room door, "Maybe I should take a test."

"A test?" He asked as they made their way to the elevator.

"Zach thinks i'm pregnant," She told him as he slowly nodded, "I said I don't think I am, but maybe taking a test would be good."

"Well, after the meeting we can go get you one if you need to." Ethan said as she nodded, the pair stepping into the elevator as they made their way down to the lobby.

Making their short walk to Harold's office, they eventually reached the building and headed down the hall to where his office was located before being called in by the man himself.

Taking a seat on the opposite side of the desk to him, Serenity and Ethan looked slightly nervous, scared of what the meeting was about.

"So, how is the EP coming along?" Harold asked as Serenity looked at Ethan.

"Great," Ethan nodded, "We're currently working at a good pace and Ren's boyfriends band is going to help produce."

"Good, good." Harold nodded and smiled before looking down at his laptop screen, "So, I wanted to see you both today because I had something to ask. Recently I've noticed that in the media you're being shipped together and all." The guy started to explained as the pair glanced at each other, rolling their eyes knowing what was coming.

"And Serenity, with all the drama being caused by your current relationship, I think it would be best if you fake date for the media."

"Absolutely not." Serenity shook her head, "I've already said I don't want to keep it private so why would I fake a relationship that isn't with Zach?"

"Yes but-"

"Harold," she interrupted him as he looked up at her, "I'm not, my relationship means too much to me."

"Plus if the test comes out positive then surely you'd be best in that-" Ethan said as Serenity shot her head towards him as her eyes widened slightly, the boy quickly cutting off his sentence as Harold looked at him confused.

"What test?" He asked, "A pregnancy one?"

The girl let out a sigh, "Yeah but it's probably going to be negative."

"I was going to say," He replied through a small laugh, "If it's positive you're not keeping it."

The girl's face fell as a confused yet annoyed looked appeared on her face, furrowing her eyebrows slightly as she tilted her head, "It's not exactly your choice.."

"As your manager it kind of is, Serenity." He looked up at her as Ethan looked at the girl, shaking his head as an indicated to not argue over it, "It'll hold you back."

"Right.." she nodded, scratching the back of her neck, "I'm still not doing to whole fake relationship thing."

"Alright." Harold raised his eyebrows, mumbling something under his breath as he looked at the pair, "You can go, that's all I needed for the meeting."

The girl quickly got up, wasting no time to grab her bag and leave the office as Ethan followed behind her, barely keeping up with the fast pace she was walking at.

"Sorry, this is probably really stressful for you." Ethan said as they made it onto the street, heading towards a pharmacy, "Is he usually like that?"

"He's really eager on this whole private relationship thing and I just don't want to do that," Serenity explained, "I like showing off my relationship, it means a lot to me and I don't see why I'd keep that private."

"Yeah, I get that." He nodded as they went into the pharmacy.

As they bought a test, they made their way back to the hotel, heading up to the girls hotel room as she went to take the test while Ethan sat and waited on the bed.

Coming out from the bathroom, she placed the test upside down on the counter and sat on the bed beside Ethan, "Should I call Zach?"

"Yes." He nodded, "Tell him as soon as you look at the results."

"Ok," she nodded, grabbing her phone and calling her boyfriend.

After a few rings of the call, the boy picked up, "Hi precious."

"I just took a test," Serenity told Zach as he went quiet which only slightly worried the girl, "Zach?"

"Yeah uh- yeah what does it say?" Zach asked, a nervous tone in his voice as he let out a deep breath.

"I haven't looked yet, I just did it." She told him, "Ethan is sat beside me and we're just waiting."

"Of course he is." The boy mumbled under his breath.

After waiting for a few minutes in a comfortable small talk, Serenity got up to check the test, seeming very hesitant.

"Ok but like if I am, what do i do?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it just look at the test I'm anxious," Zach told the girl as Ethan nodded with what Zach said.

Serenity took a small deep breath as she flipped the test over, letting out a sigh as she sat back down on the bed, "It's negative."

(˚୨୧🧸⋆。☁️˚ ⋆ 🍂)

a/n

hehehe😼😼