The Twins Fight!

THOUGHTS: WACK, FOOT STANCE: WACK, CLOTHES: WACK, RENGE: WACK

stan the twins

PAY ATTENTION TO THE KEY BELOW \/

---- A. :)

bold is the twins talking in unison

italics is your own thoughts

Underlined AND italics is other peoples thoughts and/or special dialogue

==========================================================

(3rd Person)

"Do you remember the first time we played that game? It was so long ago."

It was winter. The air was crisp and dry. Kids were out in the courtyard in front of the elementary school building. Snow fell from the sky and onto the ground. Everyone was giddy and laughing, playing with each other. Everyone except for a set of twins who sat on the bench holding hands away from everyone else.

"Hey, you wanna make a snowman with me?" A girl stood in front of them with her hands behind her back.

"Which one of us are you talking to?" Asked the right twin.

"To both of you, silly."

"There's nobody here named 'both of you'." Said the left twin.

"Okay, then I'm talking to Hikaru and Kaoru."

"Oh really? Which of us is Kaoru? And which of us is Hikaru? Can you tell?"

------

"Let's all play the 'Which one is Hikaru?' game!"

Their guests giggled and clapped.

"So, can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?"

"Well, it's hard to say."

"You're identical!"

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart, but so far none have succeeded."

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of." Haruhi commented while walking passed, obviously late to the club again.

"What? Have you got a problem with it, Haruhi?" The twins peered after her, each placing a hand on their hip.

"Not really, I just don't understand why the two of you are so popular." Haruhi responded.

"That's not very nice."

"I'm disappointed." Hikaru and Kaoru removed the hats from their heads and made their way over to Haruhi's side.

"Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the Host Club." Kaoru spoke.

"Listen up. Having a couple of good-looking guys with homosexual tendencies earns the club high points. It also helps if the two struggle between their attraction and their friendship." Hikaru explained.

"And in our case, because we're twins, our relationship is taboo and therefore more intriguing." Kaoru furthered.

"And besides," They returned their attention to one of their guests, coming up next to her and placing and on her chin, "Who hasn't fantasized about twins? Having two lovers is better than one, don't you think?"

"It's a young woman's romantic fantasy."

"W-Well, um, yeah, you're right." The girl murmured.

"And who knows? It could be any boys fantasy too," The twins teased (___) who happened to be walking by with a tray in hand.