Ch. 7 wish upon a star

Russia's POV~

I get up hearing my younger sisters fighting.

I sigh putting on my dad's

ushanka I look at framed picture of me and my mother together.

She used to tell me yo not stop believing.

But once I wished upon a star for them to bring her back to me do I could tell her I'm sorry and i love her.

When she died I told her I never wanted to see her again and wished she was dead.

🎵- Flashback -🎵

I was screaming in my pillow when I heard a knock.

I muffled ' come in ' I look to the door seeing my younger brother Kaz.

" What's wrong Kaz? " I sit up looking at him he had his shoes and jacket on.

" Were going to the hospital hurry it's mom " he blurted out running out.

🎵- Flashback Over -🎵

I didn't understand before but now that day sickens me.

I hold the photo " You always used to say is find love but how can someone love a monster. "

I rub the glass where my mom was, I then place it down I smile.

" I'll try to be happy today " I do my usual morning routine.

When I go down stairs my dad was writing in his journal he picks up his coat.

" Russia your the man of the house I have a meeting with the Third Reich. "

I didn't really like it when dad went to a meeting with that jackass.

But dad doesn't really like it much when I cling to him i don't want to loose anyone else.

" Alright dad be careful remember no texting while driving. "

He chuckles pulling off my hat ruffling up my hair he puts on his hat.

" I know son but try to remember to give me my hat before you go to bed. " he says walking out signing papers.

I smile and go upstairs I sneak into your Ukraine's room I giggle covering my mouth as I shut the door going towards the bed.

I yank the blanket off but just to see stuffed pillows under.

I title my head but get tackled soon after, Ukraine on top of me.

" You win npw get downstairs I need to get Kaz awake dad is at work. "

Ukraine she rolls her eyes getting off she puts a flowercrown she made with my other sister.

I pet her head then oeave so she can get ready I walk to Kaz's room thinking about.

What it's be like to have a family but then i thougjt about that mysterious stranger I saw in the rain.

He seemed awfully happy I wonder if I'll get to meet him he seemed to be in my grade.

Just smaller and cuter the image of him playung in the tain.

Kept flashing in my head he looked abiy blurry from the rain I hope I could recognize him if I see him.

I trued to catch up with him but when I got my shoes and rain jscket in he was no where to be found.

I wish I could have learned his name.

_______-❀-_______

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝐼 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑥'𝑠 𝐷𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑎 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑥'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚'𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚 -𝐷𝐽

𝑺𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝑫𝑱 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 -𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒙

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 -♥︎

♡︎- 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

♥︎- 𝐷𝐽 & 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒙 -♡︎