Ch. 35 hollow wounds

America's POV~

The leaf went to get me some new clothes and new bandages. When I had got up I accidently ripped a stitch.

So I was resting on the couch my bandages on my left leg was bloody. The blood starting to sink through my pants. " Hey Can- oh um hi Ame " I growl I feel vulnerable. " Don't call me that dammit " I get up but I groan feeling the stitches ripping I fall to my knees holding the cut on my side.

Russia's POV~

I catch the stripped flagged country holding him close to my chest. " Are you okay? " I turn my head to see Canada with a sewing kit a set of clothing and a roll of bandages.

" Yeah yeah I'm fine let go of me I don't need your help " America pushes me away. He carefully sits back down blood starting to spill out pg his side he puts his hand on the wound trying to stop the blood.

Canada rushes to his side as he sits by America opens the kit. " America I need you to lay down your stitches where ripped I need to resew them. "

" What? I'm not letting you stitch me up like I'm some rag doll. Just give me that " America yanks the kit out of his hands.

He threads the needle as he starts to stitch up his leg. When he was done he bites the thread pulling it breaking it off.

He looks at us " what do you think your looking at " he bared his teeth annoyed. " Um sorry Russia can we talk " Canada points to the kitchen I stare at America. Not paying attention I blush think it was cute how America is so independent.

Canada taps my arm I look at him then nods I start to follow him looking back at America. He just glares at me until I'm out of sight.

" Russia... I'm scared what England did....to America...he used to be like this but he's so cruel like he's hostile. "

Canada looks out the window hugging himself " I'm sure he's fine probably just in pain. " I smile thinking about how it felt when America was pressed against my chest.

" C- Can you watch him for me " he asks nervously looking at me. " Of course Canada you've always been there for Kazakhstan so i should be there for America. "

Canada shyly smiles up at me " than- " be was cut off by the sound of broken glass. Canada runs up stairs to I'm guessing the twins' room.

I happily stroll into the living room feeling all warm and fuzzy. I stop in my tracks to see America's bare chest. Yeah he didn't have a shirt on before but he still had bandages hiding his chest.

America throws his bandages in the trash by the couch. But instead of putting on the new ones Canada brought him he just pulls on a shirt.

My jaw was wide open as he starts to pull off his jeans. But I didn't want to look like a creep so I turned away my cheeks burning.

Once I heard the noise of a zipper being zipped up I look back over. " How long where you there " America's eyes narrowed as he leans into the the pillows that where supposed to support him.

I stare at him dumbfounded the image of his almost make body in my head I blush.

America's POV~