❀- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL PART 3 -❀

This will be the last of the Halloween Special's
Enjoy!
___-Author's Note-___

___-Greenland x Antarctica-___

(( Requested by Amaura1406 ))

Greenland comes into the house shivering he puts away extra body parts for Antarctica. In case his limbs fall off like your legs falling off. Half way in a slow dance, because of global warming Antarctica was at risk of melting away at any moment.

Who would want to see their boyfriend melt away one day? Not Greenland, he hears he's boyfriend sneak in. " Hi my little snow angel " he hummed he knew his boyfriend was freezing probably had frost bite.

" You know little snow angel I could warm you up " he nuzzles into Greenland's neck. " Pass, last time your dick snapped off I had to have your dick in me for 2 weeks! It was like having a dildo in you except hard as ice and fucking cold! "

Greenland was probably going over board but it was cold as hell. Not like he had a portable heater to stick up his ass or something. Instead of making a cruel joke like he normally did mainly when he's melting away.

He kisses Greenland's forehead " then how about you use me for your stress release. " Antarctica daily felt concerned for his boyfriend, he had so much stress. No one ever expected anything from Antarctica ever since the attacks where getting out in the public.

Greenland was such a doll and did his paperwork for him and his own. Pretty sure everyone forgot who he was but that gave him no right. To not treat his boyfriend out by letting him do anything to him.

There was a pause before Greenland holds his boyfriends waist. Antarctica giggles grabbing Greenland's hand leading him up stairs.

" B- but Arctic what if I hurt you? " Greenland was digging to deep on the possibilities. " Oh relax snowflake I wouldn't feel it, it'll be like fucking a dead body! " Antarctica said gleefully not exactly the right answer to as before you have sex.

But Greenland was sorta not surprised with Antarctica's twisted humor. The therapist said it could be a coping mechanism. Antarctica pulls me down with him as he falls on the bed. Greenland crawled on top of Antarctica with a blank look showing he didn't see how this could help him.

" Come on snowflake, I'm like your personal sex doll or pin bag things. Just let out all your pain into me " Antarctica held Greenland's hands to his chest.

Greenland smiled lopsided still not sure about this pain relief tactic. Antarctica fumbled with taking off his shorts with Greenland on top of him. Greenland lets out a snicker as he helps himself and Antarctica feel more freer by undressing.

Greenland sitting between Antarctica's spread legs with his member lubed up. Greenland wasn't really into it at first feeling pathetic. Until a sudden burst of anger wavered into his actions and movements. He started pounding more painfully into Antarctica's prostrate.

Antarctica covered his mouth to not ruin Greenland's track of thought with his petty whimpers and screams. " I fucking hate you with your stupid ads bullshit and toothy grin " he huffed preferring to the chatty American.