Ch. 30 don't have a say

America's POV~

My eyes flutter open like a free butterfly I drowsily gaze around the room. I was to tired to realize the difference from the room i am to my hotel room.

Until my unfocused pupils stopped upon a lady in a lab coat with a purple shirt under and blue jeans. My heart started to beat faster for some reason I was scared.

The lady looked up hearing the heart radar beating heavily. She rushes over to me trying to reinsure me but her efforts weren't affecting.

She ran out to go get the nurses as I start calling down. One of the nurse with blue shirt and white leggings. She takes out the antibiotics bag and puts in a type of medicine to calm me down.

I hold where my heart is like it was a true treasure to be held. I pant out recovering from the panic attack I had I looked over to the nurse noticing her mouth was moving.

I blink afew times as my ears become unclogged as the sound waves from her speaking drowns in my eardrums. As the words sink my brain I had been staring at her dumbfounded but it felt like electric connected to my brain cells.

" America do you know why your here? " I shake my head weakly as if my neck was rusty and old like a puppets.

She nods smiling softly " the hotel keeper found you in your room with cuts claiming your body. Some residence said they heard something coming from your room. You where in a pool of your own blood the marks looks like an animal attack. Do you know what happened that night America? "

I start at her with shallow eyes i shake my head again. " Well okay, also we found a razor blade in the room but there appears to be no blood on it and it was far from your body. Tell me America are you having negative thoughts, such as suicide, cutting, do you have low self a system? "

I felt alittle offended " No, can you leave " I barked at her. She sighs nodding " also I forgot to mention your parents are here they seem really worried. "

My eyes widen why where they here? I try digging into my memories then it hit me Britain and France are my parents of course they'd call them if I need a blood donor.

I huff trying to would my arms but felt a shock of pain jolt through my nervous system. So I laid their motionlessly the door opens lightly. My head hurt to much to turn my head to the right because they'll need to turn my head to see them.

I hear another set of footsteps as they walk in. I crook my eyes to the door to see the two people who I was running away from. I grit my teeth glaring at the olden countries as they approach me.

They look upon my damaged body my glare never leaving. " Why are you here " I hiss out Britain gives me who are. As France seemed taken back at my tone of voice but why should I care.

" America sweetie do you remember who I am? " The light speaking country spoke resting her hand on my rested hand. I stare at the stack of hands then look up at her " yeah i remember your the bitch who disowned me. " I flared out I swipe my hand away to quickly but not caring about the pain.

I could see the heart break in her eyes as her mouth stayed gaped. Britain looked shocked that I knew how to cuss " who ever said I disowned you? " France said a little shaken up at my response.

I stare at her with narrow eyes " why don't you ask the steaming teapot behind you? " I que toward the fuming Britain who was giving me signs not to say a word.

" Britain what is he talking about? " my mother retorted seeming to accuse Britain for something I'm guessing I don't have a say in. Now it was me and france glaring at the teapot in the background.

I was furious I knew him and France where talking about something. And it has to evolve me I hate this they never let me have a say in things.

___-Behind The Scenes-___

Long time no see we changed up the plot abit don't worry it don't affect the story it'll just help us if we want to make a second book no worries

Hi

Sooooooooo no one responded to our last question well some did and it turned out a tie

Also Max wants to hurry this book

OF COURSE I DO NOTHING IS HAPPENING NO RUSAME

Relax it's coming and slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the ending is coming

Also no Ashie don't have Wattpad so I feel be changing my account once again to make it more welcoming ain't I sweet

No your not

Name one thing I did wrong

You laugh when people die in horror movies

Not my fault like it's so easy and like do parents actually let their kids go running in the sewers and are sewer things that big it can wash a kid in

I don't know

That's REALLY dangrous and that old guy COULD'VE seen Georgie die

I can't remember well but I think the parents can't see pennywise

No those guys saw him when they got old

I love you -♥︎

♡︎- I hate you

Love you Ashie-♥︎

♡︎- Hate you Max

♥︎- DJ & Remix -♡︎