Ch 41 they'll never forget and forgive

America's POV~

France had unwrapped the bandages I could see they just put the bandages on to be a reminder they still are somewhat healing. I nervously hold my thighs trying to take up less space. My head down as my hands clench the fabric of my jeans I didn't understand it.

Why where they worried they barely know me? When he stumbled back inside those twins hugged him practically breaking his ribcage. The boy with the raccoon hat smiled as he scrolled down the stairs.

Everyone cheering your back France petting my head happily. Their home is littered with old photos and new ones don't they ever get tired of the past?

Theirs so much pain in it how can they just beam smiling like it never happened!? I'm going to go nuts in this place why can't they just forget I exist!

" Are you trying to get holes in your jeans? " I look at Canada he sat by my drink some carbon liquid. A daze of blush was spread out on my cheeks as I let go of my jeans my hands sweaty.

" MOM HURRY YOUR MAKING US PAUSE THE MOVIE! " Complains the grittier young boy as he waves the remote in the air like a wand. " I'm getting older Kiwi I can't just dash down the stairs when you hear a simple popcorn pop. "

She stated sitting on the armrest stealing some popcorn that was on Australia's lap. " That's not true mom you can beat Spain up. " Canada was adding to France's words of being old.

" That's different Canada " she put her index finger to her lips meaning to shush about that. Canada giggles as New Zealand and Australia press play as they munch down most the popcorn not even caring if it wasn't popped.

I looked at France she giggles as she gently pats Australia's back who choked. I stared at that pure smile I wish I could smile like that.

I want my life put up on view it only being the good to be a reminder. America swallows harshly the copper taste. He'd get through this and hopefully after that.

It'd be a happy end

___-Author's Note-___
Hey sorry I haven't posted I got bored they could delete this story if they want it is so weird

Happy late Thanksgiving

Happy Late Thanksgiving be a vampire and bite the turkey's head off

I love you- ♥︎

♡︎- I hate you

Love you Ash -♥︎

♡︎- Hate you too

Close enough GLITTER EXPLOSION -♥︎

♥︎- DJ & Remix -♡︎