-Anxceit slight smut- love interrupted

Warning: heavy makeout, mentions of nudity

-no one's pov-

It was around 7pm, and Janus had come home to find Virgil half naked in they're room.
Now, he wasn't naked for obscene reasons, he had just been getting changed, but Jan was he dire need to de-stress.

"Hey, babe.. Whatcha doing, huh?" Janus asked, chuckling as he discarded his jacket and his satchel, along with his shoes.
Virgil jumped slightly, turning around quickly to see Jan staring at him hungrily, slowly walking towards him.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Virgil said sarcastically as Janus wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing his cheek.
Virgil smiled, turning and wrapping his arms around Jan's neck, kissing his lips gently.
"How was your- mm!" Virgil's question was cut off by his boyfriend smashing his lips against his, kissing him in the most desperate of ways.

Virge quickly responded by kissing back, fingers working quickly to unbutton Janus' shirt, tossing it asside before working on his belt.
Soon all the two could feel was they're increasingly deep kiss and clothes practically being ripped off.
Before they knew it, they were on the bed in nothing but they're boxers, hickeys littered across Virgil's neck.
All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door as it opened.
"Hey, kiddos? Can you help me- uh..."

Virgil and Janus stopped kissing and touching each other as they turned to Patton, who was in the doorway, surprise and terror etched on his face.
"I- I'm so sorry for interrupting!" Pat practically yelled, slamming the door as he ran away.
Jan and Virgil just looked at each other before starting to laugh uncontrollably, no longer in the mood.
"Lets.. let's just cuddle." Virgil said between laughs, and Janus agreed.
"Y-yeah, at least while they're here." He said, still laughing as he held Virgil.

Sorry this one was so short!