Chapter 6

-
Kaminari was tired, his eyes itched to sleep, but he fought back against the feeling, and parked his bronze Jeep in the parking lot of the school.
He got out and walked into the school early.
"Hi! I'm Kaminari Denki, here to pick up Kaminari Kioshi early." He smiled brightly at the secretary.
"Of course, it there a reason?"
"Yes, He..I..I'm worried my friends, who have been picking him up lately, will come to get him and, not give him back to me. We kinda had a fight earlier."
The secretary nodded,
"Okay, one moment." She leaned over and picked up the phone from the desk.
"Hi Yamada-Sensei, I need Kaminari Kioshi to come to the office, hes leaving early."
The secretary set the phone down.
"He's being escorted here by his teacher. Just give it five minutes please sir."
Denki nodded and sat down.
Soon he saw a head of purple hair and grinned as Kioshi ran into the office, right into his daddy's arms.
He looked down at his kid and smiled, ruffling his hair. He looked up,
"Thank you for escorting him-.." Kaminari's mouth went dry as he froze, looking up slightly at the tall blonde male who smirked knowingly at him.
Kaminari swallowed thickly, He knew just who the blonde in front of him was.
Shinso's 'mom' Yamada Hizashi.
"Ah, no worries, the kids a delight in class! I was happy to escort him here, Kaminari~Kun."
Kaminari stiffened under his stare, "I'll be um, going now! Thank you a-again!" Denki rushed outside into his bronze jeep, hurriedly buckling the boy into his car seat in the back.
He felt on edge, he felt watched, he felt..vulnerable.
He was..scared.
-
He'd managed to make it back to the cafe in one piece, and ran inside with Kioshi, locking the doors behind him.
"Daddy? Whats going on!?"
Denki mentally hit himself, his actions were scaring Kioshi.
"Sorry baby, you know daddy, He gets panicked sometimes, Don't worry though, your okay, your safe." Denki leant forward and kissed the boys head.
A little while later, Denki finally put Kioshi down for a nap, and walked into his dark room.
Strong arms pinned him against the wall as Denki struggled to see through the darkness.
"Hey Darling."