Epilouge PT 1/3

-
It was difficult to get such an energetic little six year old in a suit. Denki thought it made him look rather handsome.
"Kioshi, sit still, I gotta do your hair silly!" Denki kept him still and styled his hair the way he wanted.
"But Daddy! I like my hair wild not tamed!" The boy whined.
Denki chuckled, "You can't be wild for this though silly!"
Against Hitoshi's wishes, He, Hitoshi, and Kioshi were attending the wedding between Todoroki and Midoriya.
The two Yakuza had made their peace with the Spider Bite gang.
-
Denki sat down in the front, his little energetic boy bouncing everywhere so Denki just held him in his lap.
"Babe, Your suffocating him." Hitoshi whispered, sending electrifying bolts through his body.
He'd never get tired of that amazing feeling.
"Oops." Denki murmured and loosened his grip on Kioshi.
Hitoshi chuckled, "Calm down, your making Kioshi more nervous."
Denki nodded and leaned against the purple haired male.
-
Midoriya could definitely pull off a dress, he looked amazing walking down the aisle with Yagi Toshinori escorting him.
Todoroki looked good in a tux too, they were perfect for each other.
Denki smiled, it was a beautiful wedding, he's glad he convinced Hitoshi to let him go.
-
Gonna be honest, the real reason Denki was here, was for the food. He was starving as he piled his plate with food.
He loved food.
He sat down and scarfed it all down, Hitoshi just staring at him with a small smile on his lips.
Kioshi had run off somewhere, but Denki wasn't that worried, after all, he had mama bird sense.
He turned his head just as Kioshi tried to scare him, but Denki scared him instead.
The three burst into laughter and Denki and Hitoshi shared a kiss.
"I love you Hitoshi."
"I love you too Denki."
"Ewwwwwwww gross!"